"I asked what have you been doing here?"......Nivan asked with angrily.

Lisa gulped nervously when she noticed Richard and Sangvi licked her lips and replied 
"We were just here to tell you that everybody is looking for us. We should leave now."

From their actions it's not seem that they heard us 
"Let's go"….Nivan said.

"You guys go in your car me and  Lisa will follow you in another"…….Richard said and Nivan nodded.
_______________
__________

Everyone was sitting in the living room talking, guffawing and playing and enjoying their own moments.

"Hey, Kiara, it seems that Steven is taking extra care of you. That's why you are sparkling a lot these days"..........Lisa teased her.

"Everyone can see the marriage side effects on her face and you know Lisa, Steven and Kiara were very romantic couples in high school so I can imagine how much more Steven can be romantic after marriage"……...Sangvi supported Lisa.

Instead of blushing Kiara narrowed her eyes seriously "Guys you're teasing me you know that you are playing with the fire"……..Kiara challenged them.

They both chuckled "Hey, Kiara we were just teasing you okay so it's not a big deal"…...Lisa said.

"Ohh really then tell me Richard is not taking proper care of you huh? I suppose he is a bloody massive fan of your frame and I recognise him thoroughly. Your only one sight could make his dick determined for you baby"……..Kiara said and seductively ran her knuckles on Lisa's face.

She blushed hard and hid her face in her palm.

"Sangvi--Umm dad you were saying that you've something to share with us what is it?".....Sangvi changed the topic.

"Ohh yeah so everyone I have important news to share with you all that Sangvi Goes to layout obrelo's wintry weather collection"…….Michael announced and smiled.

"What? But dad"-- "I know what you are trying to say but my princess Toasty and David already told me about your designs. That was amazing so that's why I decided to give you this work and don't worry Toasty will assist you."

"That's good news, congratulations Sangvi"……Susan said and hugged her.

"Thanks mom"…...She said and hugged her back with a forceful smile.

She exchanged looks with Nivan who was shooting deadly glares at Sangvi. "What did I do? Why is he searching for me like that? It's now no longer my fault that dad decided on me."........Sangvi thought.

"That's great news, congratulations Sangvi. Now I also have  something to announce that we're selling our Smith's cooperation"……

"I know dad it is now no longer clean for you however now we haven't any different option"…..Alexander announced and looked at his dad who was looking unhappy and disappointed.

"Yeah dad we've nothing to do with that company and we already found a good buyer"…….Michael said.

"Grandpa just thinks practically we cannot do anything with that trash"---"it is now no longer trash Richard we are able to construct it up once more if we want"…...Lisa cut Richard and said with determination.

"Lisa, are you gone crazy? Do you have any idea what you're saying?".........Richard asked and clenched his fist.

"Yes Lisa sit down you don't know anything about this so keep shut your mouth"…...Nivan said.

"No Nivan she is right we checked all the bills of Smith's cooperation and trust me we can save it" …...Sangvi said in one go and everyone looked at her surprisingly.