Final Bonus Chapter

After Nandini's studies, she returned to India and just as her wish, she started a cancer centre.

Through her acquaintances, Nandini found out that Dr Shahid was still unmarried, even though he was in his late thirties now. Because Nandini had fooled herself so well that she wouldn't be able to move on from Rahul, she never made the effort to move on.

One fine day when Nandini came back from work, she saw Dr Shahid and his father sitting in her lounge. As it was unexpected, Nandini felt beyond shocked and when they informed her about the reason why Dr Shahid was here, Nandini felt even more shocked. Dr Shahid came to ask for Nandini's hand in marriage.

This time however, Nandini's heart told her not to reject Dr Shahid as it is not often you find someone as loyal as Dr Shahid. He waited more than 2 years just for Nandini. If she does not give him a chance, then it could probably be one of the cruellest things Nandini will ever do.

When Nandini gave her approval for marriage with Dr Shahid, it was not just Dr Shahid that was happy. Ram and Radhika were ever so happy along with Nandini's sisters. And just like that, the elders fixed Nandini's marriage with Dr Shahid and Nandini started loving him wholeheartedly.
Nandini thought that it would be impossible to give love a second chance but just like Arjun and Arpana, Nandini was proven wrong.

.................

After a lot of hesitation and debates, one fine day Shradda decided to confess her feelings towards Nikhil. Of course Nikhil was more than happy when Shradda confessed; however, before making a commitment, Nikhil explained to Shradda about literally everything which happened in his life from Arpana being his sister to how he had to kill two men. Shradda had accepted Nikhil and his flaws wholeheartedly in the same way Nikhil did too when she explained to him her circumstances and the way in which Shradda couldn't complete her education.

Within a week or so after confessing Nikhil and Shradda decided to marry without proposing or anything in a very simple way with just close family and friends. They have known each other for many years now even though they weren't dating. Therefore, after a lot of thought, Nikhil and Shradda came to the conclusion to get married and love each other with the security and protection of marriage and eventually start a family.

Anyway, Nikhil and Shradda were getting married today in Arjun and Arpana's house. Arjun and Arpana had converted their beautiful garden into a resplendent wedding stage. At the end of the garden there were around 5 rows of chairs for the guests. Reluctantly, Bhanumathi had arrived at Arpana's house. She wasn't happy with the fact that Nikhil was going to conduct his wedding at his sister's house. She tried protesting as much as she could but it was of no use as Nikhil wouldn't listen to her. Bhanumathi's husband Suresh had also arrived from Kerala to attend his son's wedding. Neither Bhanu nor her husband was in talking terms because recently he found out about Arpana being Bhanu's daughter. Suresh didn't hold any grudge towards Arpana but he developed hate and anger for Bhanu for being so cruel towards her daughter and for disowning Arpana when she needed Bhanu the most. Suresh sat at the other end of the front row away from Bhanu.

Somewhere in Bhanu's heart she wanted to mend her relationship with Arpana but Arpana wasn't cooperating with her mother. For Arpana, Radhika and Lalitha were the people who stood in her mother's place. Arpana only remained civil with Bhanu

Nikhil sat on the wedding stage watching the pandit pouring ghee into the sacred fire nonstop. The Nadaswaram and the Mrudangam were being played in the background. Nikhil and Sakshi didn't have a proper wedding. They got married in the register office. Nikhil preferred a wedding like that even now but Shradda wanted a wedding with all rituals, so Nikhil agreed as her happiness mattered the most.