Chapter 42

Your baby is Anjali's! Stop cooking up stories! I am aware of the truth, so stop trying to feed me wrong information and get lost. Hope I'll never see your face again" Arpana screamed at him.
But Vihan was determined he wanted Arpana at no cost even if she was carrying someone else's baby.

"Eyy baby I'm not feeding you any wrong information. What I'm telling you is the truth. I do not know how else to prove it" Vihan said whilst placing his hands on Arpana's baby bump with an evil smirk.
But Arpana angrily grabbed his hands and removed it from her stomach. "How dare you touch me?" Arpana screamed and moved away from him and she then said "to the world you are dead Vihan no matter whatever stupid excuses you make. Also, whatever you say, you cannot deny the fact that you had an affair with Anjali! I saw all your dirty intimate messages with her and I know she was pregnant with your baby at that time. Why should I give a cheater a second chance? You don't deserve it, Vihan. After everything you did, you do not deserve it and for your knowledge, I am committed to Arjun. He's the only person I want in my life. You need to accept the fact that I am no longer yours!!" Arpana said as tears were rolling down her eyes.
Why is life only becoming difficult?

"I am not denying the fact that I had an affair with Anjali and that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, Arpana. I am a human and like every human I've made a mistake which I had to pay a huge price for. Please forgive me and give me a second chance Arpana" Vihan pleaded.

"No Vihan. If you had loved me sincerely with all your heart then you wouldn't have betrayed me like that. All you wanted was my wealth! Your plan was to kill me eventually, steal my wealth and then live with Anjali. Wasn't it? After everything you did, I cannot forgive you no matter what. I mean that would be disgusting.
God gave me this beautiful life after all the pain and miseries I went through. I am not willing to destroy it and come with you. Who knows what your motive behind this drama is now?" Arpana questioned Vihan. This was only making Vihan angrier. The Arpana who stood in front of him was no longer the naive girl he married. He wasn't able to fool or convince her anymore.

"Damn it" Vihan screamed as he slammed his knuckles hard onto the walls. This action of Vihan made Arpana jump. She desperately wished and prayed for Arjun to be at her side as the person in front of her was only making her scared.

"Arpana, I'm not asking you but commanding you now! Come with me!" Vihan roared, frightening the poor girl.

"No. I will never come with you. Yes, I agree that I was madly in love with you but that was in the past. You need to accept the reality that I am no longer in love with you and I'm no longer yours to 'command'. The only feelings I've for you is hate. I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION VIHAN! PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE" Arpana pleaded as she cried.

This only made him angrier and Vihan finally lost all his control because for him, Arpana had crossed all lines. So forcefully, Vihan grabbed Arpana's hands and dragged her. Obviously Vihan was stronger than her. There wasn't anything she could really do other than to cry. Arpana cried, shouted for help and pleaded Vihan to leave her alone but Vihan's ears became deaf.
Suddenly, as she couldn't see any other options in front of her, Arpana bit Vihan's hands and Vihan had to leave her hands due to the sudden pain.

In irritation and annoyance, Vihan grabbed Arpana by her shoulders and pushed her to the wall just opposite to them. But, luckily before anything dangerous could happen, she landed herself onto a familiar chest. Just when she inhaled the familiar scent, Arpana understood she was in safe hands. She finally felt safe and protected. Arpana wrapped her hands around Arjun's torso and started crying. Seeing Vihan made Arjun's blood boil. Arjun wanted to punch the hell out of Vihan. When Vihan saw Arjun, Vihan too prepared himself to encounter him. Vihan gulped down as he looked at Arpana once again and then looked back at Arjun and scanned Arjun from head to toe.