Chapter 17

Hello everyone I'm back with a new chapter ! Please do feedback if you liked this chapter, it will motivate me a lot to write !
.............................

Hey baby. You looked hot in that red saree yesterday :)

Missing you so much baby! Not just you but your sexy body as well :D We should make love once again before your so-called husband comes back. Love ya Muahh!!

A range of emotions passed through Arjun's mind. In anger, Arjun tightened his fists and slammed his hands hard onto the coffee table causing it to bleed.

Arjun's mind became fogged up with scenarios of Arpana with some guy that caused misunderstandings which made him see red....

Meanwhile Arpana decided to talk to Arjun and to apologise as she thought her previous words were a bit too harsh.

However, when she entered the living room, she saw Arjun staring onto her phone with bloodshot eyes.

"Arjun" Arpana called out his name but that didn't break Arjun's trance. She then walked closer to him and tapped on his shoulders to get his attention.

"Arjun"

"Don't touch me" he said looking at Arpana disgustingly.

Arpana felt it was strange for him to act like this all of a sudden and hurt...

"What happened?" Arpana asked. She believed he was acting this way due to what she had told him earlier.

"Arjun I'm sorry. I was really frustrated. That's why I spoke to you like that earlier" Arpana said apologetically.

Arjun shot a death glare at Arpana "I didn't know you were this cheap and disgusting Arpana" Arjun said angrily and then threw her phone to the sofa.

"Mind your words Arjun" Arpana told him, getting equally angry and confused as she didn’t know why he was talking like this.

"Go and read your messages and satisfy his needs. I guess it became easier for you that your husband died so that you conduct these dirty acts" Arjun shouted at Arpana and stormed away. Arpana's heart broke into a million pieces hearing Arjun describing her as a characterless woman and dragging Vihan into this mess.

Quickly, Arpana read the message and understood who it was from "Why are you not allowing me to live peacefully?" Arpana cursed him at the same time tears formed in her eyes. Immediately she rushed upstairs to Arjun's room. She wanted to clarify about whom the message was from, whether he believes it or not.

"Arjun! Arjun! Please open the door" Arpana requested whilst she kept on knocking the door. After so many attempts, Arjun finally opened the door. He was still in his uniform but his eyes looked more puffy and red as if he had just cried.

"What?" He roared at Arpana

"Let me clarify this. It’s not what you think it is. This person wanted to create misunderstanding" Arpana pleaded

"Arpana, what is there to clarify? Please give me some peace! I don't know what peace is since I married you" Arjun blurted out without thinking and slammed the door onto Arpana's face.

Arpana was crying hysterically now. Her self-respect or dignity wasn't allowing her to stay in this house anymore. She was an independent woman, earning her own money. Therefore, there was no need to tolerate Arjun, his mood swings and misunderstandings anymore.

She didn't want to live with a person who was the least understanding and hated her as well. After wiping away her tears, Arpana took a deep breath and went to her room and chucked her clothes into a suitcase. After writing a little note saying she's leaving Arpana left the house with a heavy heart.