He appreciate her stunning face which become searching greater lovely in moon mild and in dim mild of the facet desk lamp his goals get boom to make her personal however he nonetheless try and manage and kiss her forehead.

"One day....someday I will make you mine and that day isn't thus far I am simply looking forward to something and after I gets it I swear that day I'll now no longer display any mercy to you we will rejoice that day together"......He thought with dark and mysterious face which was looking very dangerous due to dim lights.

He was about to lay beside her but his phone rang. It was Richard. He looked at his name on caller ID and then with his beautiful wife, he caressed her hair and went to the balcony to talk to him and close the slide door back of him.

"Spit out Richard".......He stated.

"We found him and don't worry we'll get the main leader soon. I instructed to my guys to make that bastard spit about him"........Richard stated in a husky and threatening voice.

"Hmm however I need him as quickly as viable I can not wait that fucker spitting"---

"Don't worry Nivan my guys are looking after him and I'll go my own to that moron the following day cause he need to pay for what he did to my love"........Richard gritted her teeth and clenched his fist tightly.

"Okay but don't be harsh on him otherwise he'll die without giving us information"........Nivan suggests to him casually.

"Hmm(Chuckled bitterly) sooner or later he's going to need to die and I already promised a person to present him a completely painful loss of life bloody mot****ker"

Richard cursed and lifted up his pink irritated eyes to examine Lisa who became slumbering like a cocoon on a king size bed after being brutally sexually tortured by her husband.

"Hey, is she okay? How many times I told you now no longer to be so tough on her".........Nivan scolded him.

"Good night time Nivan".........Richard trailed off and cut the call.

Nivan sighed "when will he understand that she is also a human being and I know about his wild fantasies, the way he punish her....
but I can't help it she is his wife he've all right on her."

"I should focus on my wife after all I also have all rights on her but it's not right time to show that when the high time comes I'll show her my real side"......He thought and the evilness dripping from his face.

He opened the balcony door and went inside. When he walked to the bed he saw Sangvi's medicines near the couch on the coffee table. "What is this??".... He asked himself.

"Is she on some medication? Isn't she?...Whenever you see her with some medicines inform me ASAP we can't take risks about her health......"

"She is taking to keep mental health stable this type of medicines we take when we can't handle the burden of stress"........He remembers the doctor Rodriguez words.

Doctor Rodriguez was right but I think first let me check this, he took the medicines from the coffee table and examine it then he thought for a second and looked at Sangvi's face who didn't have any idea about this.

"Sangvi I swear to you, if I found any wrong kind of medicine I will make sure you'll regret it".........Nivan thought while gritting his teeth.

He sighed and clicked the picture and placed it again where it was before and called the doctor Rodriguez.

"Hello doctor Rodriguez I found the medicines and I sent you the picture of that"......He stated.