chapter 108

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 108: Director 6

    After the preliminary work, the filming of Zuo Ying's movie started.

    In the past few months, she has been reviewing and furthering all the knowledge related to the director's profession, so she can do it in person.

    At the beginning of the story, Ge Yunzhou, the police officer in Nanchen's experiment, was depressed. During the day, he was an elite with emotions and desires, but he came to the bar to buy drunk at night.

    Zuo Ying booked the bar and lavishly invited a bunch of group performances, including the crew, everyone dressed him beautifully and each with their own characteristics, and then let them eat, drink, dance and sing there, and then she personally drove the mirror. Following the paved track, slowly zoomed in from far to near to Nan Chen's face.

    Nan Chen's face is very good, the bones are very superior, the soft tissues are few, and the outline is very clear. The towering eyebrows, the ripped white shirt neckline, the slender neck, and the slender fingers holding the wine glass filled his whole body. This kind of depressing aristocracy, the most valuable thing is that his eyes are very in place, looking at the lively and playful crowd in front of him, thinking of the friends who died tragically back then, gradually revealing a trace of oppressive pain in the blurred eyes, that is the same age as a flower. ...     "Ka!" Zuo Ying yelled, the audience was quiet, and the music stopped. She went back to look at the camera, and then said: "Nan Chen, keep your back straight, Ge Yunzhou is lurking on the front line. The policeman of jd for several years, even when he is depressed and decadent, he is always ready for battle. That is his instinct, and he is also the bone of character he has carved into his blood."     Nan Chen nodded, "Okay, I understand."     This pulled closer. It took two more close-ups to pass the test, and then Le Fan came on stage.     Le Fan plays the role of Xiang Qi, a small bastard in the play. Because he has been able to fight with people since he was a child, he has a good skill, and he is quite open on the road. He has not studied for a few years and has no culture, but he especially yearns for a serious job. High-paid white-collar workers have a natural admiration.     Ge Yunzhou is such an elite figure full of high class, elegance, and noble atmosphere. The long he sat there, Le Fan paid attention to him for how long and wanted to get acquainted with him.     This little chicken thief also deliberately did something, such as asking people to trouble him, and then he would come out as a bar horse to rescue himself.

    "Xiang Qi, in Ge Yunzhou's eyes, your methods are completely at the elementary school level. You still think you are very smart. You should focus on grasping the sleekness and lack of energy of small people, but you can't act as greasy..." Zuo Ying Tell the two of them, "Ge Yunzhou, you can see through this kid's purpose at a glance, but you are very boring, you are out to spend time, just watch him act indifferently, follow him to act." On

    the surface of the scene, the focus is on Xiang Qi also has a lot of lines, mainly because he is talking, Ge Yunzhou doesn't have any lines, but he needs to use his eyes and subtle expressions to perform a boring old fox's knowing and pretending to be indifferent.     Le Fan himself has the scorn of a big boy, and he fits well with the role of Xiang Qi. This role is not too challenging for him in the early stage, and Nan Chen is only twenty-five years old, but he has to play a heart of vicissitudes. The thirty-year-old man who has grown old has a lot of test.     But after the first scene, Zuo Ying felt very sensible. Nan Chen had a good grasp of the character's character, just like watching a junior who doesn't know the heights of the world, he is cold and not arrogant, careless and not too out of the way, and the camera He has a very strong sense, able to accurately capture his various subtle expressions with three cameras with different camera positions in a timely manner. The most important thing is that the pictures presented are particularly good-looking.     Zuo Ying secretly exclaimed, "Nan Chen, not bad, not bad."     Then he made up some close-up and long-range shots, and then changed the angle of the scene to shoot Le Fan's scenes, and finished filming the bar scenes on the first day. This was originally expected to be shot for at least two days.     Zuo Ying was in a good mood, and the other staff and actors were also happy. Zuo Ying waved a big hand: "I will treat you tonight!" During     dinner, she also talked a lot with Nan Chen and Le Fan, chatting about her understanding of the role. Tomorrow's scene, I returned to the hotel quite late.     The hotel was rented uniformly near the filming location. Zuo Ying brought the white carp with no other luggage. The first thing in the room was to see if the fish was OK.     "Hey, kid." She touched the fish tank and sprinkled some fish food in it.

    The white carp did not eat it, stared at her for a long time, and then swam away a little disgustingly.

    "Hey, what's the matter with you, do you despise me?" Zuo Ying smelled herself, and she smelled a little bit of alcohol on her body. She had drunk just now.

    She went to the bathroom to take a shower, then sat on the sofa and reviewed all the content shot today, and then drew the storyboard on the drawing board.

    She drew her ideal composition, background, layout, and perspective. Although the character image was taken in a few strokes, her face and eyes were portrayed with care, sharp, sad, cunning, cold, deep thinking... only herself Only when I find the feeling can I tell the actors and film what she wants.

    In the middle of the night, she turned her sour neck, and then assumed a posture of meditation. Gradually, the river around the hotel was faintly fluctuating with the naked eye, and the aura in it fluttered towards the room where she was on the left and right.     Zuo Ying still didn’t want to turn a river into a dead river overnight. A small amount of aura will not have a big impact on the river. After all, this is a flowing river with self-regulation and recovery capabilities, but if you draw too much aura, Will destroy the water quality and the ecological balance in the river.     Therefore, she only practiced for an hour, which was enough to replenish the spiritual energy consumption of the white carp for one day.     She fell asleep casually on the sofa. After sleeping, the white carp in the fish tank transformed into a translucent human figure, squatting in front of the sofa and looking at her silently.     If she wakes up at this time, she must scream out, not in shock, but in surprise and joy, because this translucent human form is obviously Zhuang Xi.     Zhuang Xi didn't expect to do a quest on his own, and also bring a side mission after crossing, and this additional quest world could meet Zuo Ying. He only woke up in this fish's body a few days ago, and he saw Zuo Ying as soon as he opened his eyes.     Although this is not Zuo Ying's own body, how could he admit his mistake?     He stretched out his hand and touched her head, but his aura is not enough now, he can't transform the entity, and can't really touch her.

    But his movements are still extremely gentle, just like his eyes, no matter how hard he can't see the person in front of him. He was only fortunate at this time and did not refuse this additional task.

    It's just...

    he saw the drawing board on the table, every mirror was a man, or back, or face, or a posture, or a look of eyes, and the one who went out the most was the man named Nan Chen, who looked like a dog. Zuo Ying also painted the advantages of his appearance more prominently. Although it should be the effect after adding makeup and hair, such a painting is like icing on the cake and more charming.

    Zhuang Xi's eyes narrowed dangerously.

Previous chapter
Bookmark
Back to list
Next chapter
Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes