chapter 78

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
78.Chapter 78

    This is simple to say. Someone saw Cen Yun’s face and set up an excuse to come to her. She found that something was wrong and resisted. Then her friends went to save her. There was a scuffle on both sides, but no one thought of the other side’s hands. There is a gun.

    As for the other party, it can be said that Cen Yun and the others are their superiors in the self-rescue camp.

    The superior was to change her daughter’s face. He wanted to steal Cen Yun’s face silently and then design her to be accidentally killed or missing. This approach is obviously very chilling. It can be seen that the number of people was originally in charge of duty or had a proper position in the camp.

    They abandoned the camp.

    Zhuang Xi didn't judge, he just let these people go and stay at will. As long as they don't cause trouble, he doesn't care.

    When Cen Yun and the others went to rest, Zhuang Xi said to Zuo Ying: "The person who dealt with Cen Yun should have gathered the cicada pill. Don't walk around during this time, you know?"

    "I know, I'm not a young man." "Children." Zuo Ying said, "But you said those people would give up Cen Yun? Wouldn't they come here?"

    "Cen Yun is not a beautiful country, it is easy to find someone to replace her, if Someone is chasing over there, I am afraid it will not be aimed at her."

    Zhuang Xi said and looked at Zuo Ying, and Zuo Ying was also looking at him.

    Zuo Yingxin said that the beauty of the country is here. If Cen Yun and the others really attracted the attention of some people, then Zhuang Xi would be miserable and bear the brunt.

    Zhuang Xi thought that she should never be allowed to leave her sight these few days. She has all appeared. It is impossible to guarantee that there are no other difficult weapons to deal with. The little girl's face is very attractive. Don't pay attention to being tricked.

    He said: "Go back to the mountain, get ready early, and move up tonight."

    Zuo Ying nodded.

    So a busy day passed. In the evening, more than one hundred people in the fish pond moved up the mountain. Because everyone has a large or small personal backpack, the safe house can be reduced to a mini size, so moving is still very convenient. , Even Cen Yun and a group of injured people also moved up the mountain with them.

    On the hillside, more than a dozen safe houses are arranged relatively scattered, leaving a relatively large personal space and privacy space for everyone. To celebrate the move tonight, everyone will gather to bake sweet potatoes and eat.     In the dark night, Zuo Ying sat in front of his safe house, with a distant starry sky above his head, and a vast plain in front of him. Although the night is vast, he can see where there is light and where it is dark. Where there is light, it represents Someone is active.     Someone walked up to her, and a roasted sweet potato was handed over with the sweet scent with a faint burnt smell.     Zuo Ying took it: "Thank you."     Zhuang Xi sat down beside her, peeling a sweet potato in his hand.     Zuo Ying also peeled off the brown skin on the outside, and took a bite: "It's so sweet, it's delicious."     "It's okay? It's grown in my field."     "You planted it?"     "Unexpected?     " It’s just that you don’t match sweet potatoes."     Zhuang Xi said: "This kind of thing is easy to grow, and you don’t need to worry about it. It will grow on your own. It's much simpler than growing vegetables."     Zuo Ying nodded and was about to say You can also hire an NPC, Zhuang Xi suddenly stood up and looked down.     She also stood up. From here, you could see the direction of the fish pond. In the dim night, you could vaguely see a group of people entering the area of ​​the fish pond. Because the distance was too far, it was like seeing a group of big ants. .     "This is..."     "They are encircling, you see that they are divided     into two groups ." Zuo Ying stared at it, and it turned out that those people were divided into two columns and surrounded the fish pond.