chapter 83

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 83:

    ——The player left, congratulations on your evaluation of the dungeon mission as excellent, but because you have not completed the hidden mission, you can only choose two of the four-piece gift package.

    Returning to the copy of the fish pond, Zuo Ying received such a notice before he fully recovered from a certain parting mood.

    Did not complete the hidden task?

    What does this mean? Did they miss something?

    She looked towards Zhuang Xi, and Zhuang Xi nodded to her: "Are you talking about notification? I haven't completed the hidden mission."

    Zuo Ying clicked in for details.

    ——The player left, the profession you assigned in the "Your Wish I Will Realize" dungeon is home, but you have not used the characteristics of this profession.

    Zuo Ying:...

    no wonder, she said why every player has a professional setting. It turns out that she needs to take advantage of this. She should have thought of it, but what can the family do in that dungeon?

    Would you like to write a well-received biography for Cici?

    Zhuang Xi also said: "I didn't use the characteristics of the painter."

    "Perhaps you should paint a painting for Cici that is enough to pass on to the world and record the moment she jumped." Zuo Ying said.

    "I think this copy is so hoped."

    In short, both of them can only choose two items separately.

    The gift pack includes 18-inch ice cream cake, intra-province communication, mobile phone with internet access, free-adjustable glasses, long-term medication for any chronic disease (one-year amount), choose two from four.

    Zhuang Xi said with certainty: "Choose a mobile phone."

    "I plan to choose a mobile phone, too." She also wanted to see what kind of network can be used to access the Internet.

    After choosing the phone, Zhuang Xi asked: "What else do you want to choose?"

    "Cake." If most people have such a chance, they probably won't choose cake, but Zuo Ying is neither short-sighted nor sick. She is more interested in satisfying appetites. She has been squandered by Yutang Dungeon. Yes, this time the dungeon has gone for a while, like letting go of a stone that has always been pressed on my heart, and I feel like a certain kind of relief in my heart, and I feel that life is still alive, eating and drinking happily, and living the best of every day in the moment. important.

    So she chose the cake without hesitation.

    A big, exquisitely crafted ice cream cake appeared in front of her. She cut a piece for Zhuang Xi, then cut a piece for herself, and ate it with a fork. The sweet but not greasy, soft and delicious cake came to her mouth immediately. Squinted his eyes and enjoyed it.

    Do you like sweets?

    Zhuang Xi also ate the cake, but his attention was focused on Zuo Ying. The cake didn’t taste much. She looked like a cat that had eaten her heart’s thoughts like a fish, full of satisfaction, which was brought from the copy. The low was swept away, and she just thought she was very cute.