chapter 39

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 39:

    ——It's very regrettable that the player "left", your mission in the Frozen Wild dungeon fails, and you get the failure penalty: you are young and bald.

    Zuo Ying returned to the copy of the fish pond, still in the boat. Before he was completely relieved from the aftermath of death, this line of gray words appeared before his eyes.

    When she saw the punishment for failure, the heart that had been hanging slightly relaxed finally. Fortunately, it wasn't a terrible punishment. Wait...what does it mean to be bald at an early age?

    She touched her head subconsciously, with thick and smooth hair under her hands, early baldness? Is she going to lose her hair and bald? Is this fair? This is like a punishment for a serious wild copy?     "Cabbage? Roll? Cabbage?" In order to confirm the authenticity, Zuo Ying couldn't help but voluntarily called Cabbage for the first time. After a while, a cabbage really rolled out of the air: "What's the matter? The copy came out, huh? You seem to have failed the mission." A     line of green words was spit out by it, I have to say, the green words look more pleasing to the eye, but Zuo Ying is not in the mood to appreciate now, she points to it Line gray words: "Is the punishment for failure in this mission serious?" When     Cabbage saw it, he was shocked: "Bad young? Kay Ka Ka Ka! Can you see beauty with a bald head? No, that scene. I can't imagine!"     Zuo Ying: "... Calm down."     "I can't calm down! What kind of broken copy, I actually covet my beauty's hair! If you say that the head can be cut off, it can flow and be beautiful! This is simply challenging my bottom line!"     Zuo Ying: ... She doesn't want her head to bleed, okay?     Zuo Ying said: "I called you to ask you, is this punishment real? Isn't it a joke?"     "The wild copy can set its own reward and punishment rules, as long as it is not too outrageous, it counts." Cabbage jumped up and down with anger, "But this punishment is obviously aimed at me, which is terrible."     "At you?"

    "Yeah." Cabbage hummed angrily. "It's okay to tell you. When this game first came out, when determining the player's basic level, each dish has its own standard. I think beauty is the most important thing. , And then my fist is the largest, so the final result is that the value of appearance accounts for the highest proportion. But there are also some dishes that look ugly, so you don’t see others look good, and they think that beauty is the most useless. If I say they are jealous! Jealous I am green and round, with compact leaves, and look good! I beat them, and they are honest, but in private are holding back bad ideas!"

    "The wild copy obviously has no owner, and there is such a thing." This kind of nasty punishment, which dish must have done the tricks, it is too much!"

    If all the wild dungeons do this, the beauties it sends in will lose their hair and become bald if they fail the mission, or there are other things that become ugly. Way, can this world still be seen in the long run?

    Cabbage suddenly remembered that at the meeting not long ago, the black-hearted purple cabbage proposed to re-evaluate its appearance in three months. It turned out that he was waiting for it here!

    That purple cabbage, growing black, is jealous of its fresh green skin!

    It was aggrieved there, Zuo Ying calmed down. She felt absurd at first, but since it was reasonable for the wild copy to do this, she accepted it.

    Compared to other substantial injuries, becoming bald seems, probably, may... is still easier to accept.

    But in the future, she seems to have to re-evaluate her appearance. She asked the cabbage: "Does the hair fall off all at once, or a little bit? Will it grow back in the future?"