chapter 42

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 42:

    This is the second time that Zuo Ying has renewed his arrow on the XiuNu.

    The third person has also been sent into the house to escape.

    There were at least a dozen wolfhounds inside and outside the fish pond, but only ten people stayed on duty at night, but half of them were attacked and injured by wolfhounds unsuspectingly, and their power here was greatly reduced.

    Zuo Ying and a few other people who were able to move gathered together, holding a torch or a knife and hammer in their hands, back to back guarding against the surroundings. There were dog barking everywhere, at least five or six, but there were no dogs in sight. shadow.

    "Or let's hide in the house, anyway, everyone comes out of the game in their own house, and these dogs can't bite people." One person suggested.     "No, who knows if they will rush into the house." The other person vetoed it. As soon as his voice fell, he heard a click. Everyone followed the sound and saw a wolfdog with a big skeleton jumped onto a roof. But the roof was not very strong. The dog stomped on the roof and fell into it.     Several people looked at each other and headed towards the room.     "Wow! Wow!" The wolfdog screamed impatiently in the room. Someone pushed the door: "It's locked from the inside."     Zuo Ying recognized the door and frowned, "No, it's in this room." The old lady who lives in seems to be at level 2. It’s almost twelve o’clock and she will be out soon.”     When someone came out of the game, a dog in the house rushed towards her. The scene is scary when you think about it. How could an old and feeble old lady be an opponent of a vicious dog!     One person immediately raised the axe in his hand: "You let me open the door, I will open the door, and you will fight to death when the dog comes out!" The     others did.     Zuo Ying also grabbed a stick in his hand and nodded.     The man smashed his axe and slashed towards the lock. The door was slashed open. A dog rushed out. Everyone picked up the guy in his hand and smashed away, hitting the dog all over the floor.

    Suddenly, Zuo Ying heard movement behind him. He looked back and was shocked: "A few more, please be careful!" A

    few wolfhounds rushed out, Zuo Ying shot out, but all three arrows were empty. The dog ran too fast, and she was thrown to the ground by a dog only between the electric light and flint. Fortunately, she quickly put the stick in her hand across her chest and pressed it against the dog's mouth.

    There was another dog who wanted to bite her leg. She kicked and rolled on the ground with the motor nerves exercised in the previous life, and threw the dog out of her body, but the next moment it rushed up again.     Zuo Ying was so embarrassed by the two dogs that he even threw out the dry pyre in his backpack and smashed the dog. The others were not much better, and no one could spare her hands to help her.     Suddenly, a dog rushed to bite her. A fish pocket with a long rod fell from the sky, and he took the dog's head and pulled it to the ground. The wolf dog was about to get up and stepped on one foot. There was a click on its neck, and it was slammed and broken.     Zuo Ying was taken aback and looked up along this leg, Zhuang Xi?     Why is he out of the game suddenly?     He flexibly controlled the fish pocket long rod, which in his hand was like a flexible and powerful martial arts stick, slapped other dogs flying, either on the head, legs, or belly.     Zuo Ying noticed that the dogs were seriously injured after being hit. They fell to the ground sobbing and twitching, and they couldn't even get up. It was hard to imagine the strength.     With Zhuang Xi's strong joining, the situation was quickly brought under control, and the others took the opportunity to cooperate, and soon all the wolves were cleaned up, and the barking of the dogs in the fish pond disappeared.     "Are there any dogs? It seems there are no more, there is no sound!" People listened for a moment, and said fortunately.     Zhuang Xi asked: "Is anyone injured?"     Everyone checked and shook their heads in fear: "We haven't, but others have been bitten, and there is no rabies vaccine now. What should I do?"     They said quickly. See the injured people who were sent to hide in the house.