chapter 22

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 22

    Zhuang Xi was wet.

    After he entered this dungeon, he did not join other people, but was on another boat. The boat was very close to the shore, so he chose to go ashore first, but because of the wind and waves, he was still splashed in by the water in the fish pond. The clothes on his body were corroded with holes, which could be torn by a single pull, and the skin was also burned in many places, which looked much worse than Zuo Ying.

    He also didn't expect to meet Zuo Ying here.

    Yesterday, or if the game came out early this morning, he couldn't remember the appearance of the blind date at all, and of course he didn't want to recall it. But when I saw the person at this moment, my previous memory quickly returned to its place, and I immediately recognized the other person.

    He said: "What a coincidence." His eyes fell on the corpse.

    Zuo Ying looked at him, and then at the dark clouds still condensing in the sky in the distance, which was clearly still caught in a storm.

    She nodded: "Coincidentally."

    Zhuang Xi said, "This is the owner of the fish pond? Mind if I look at it?"

    Zuo Ying stepped aside.

    Zhuang Xi squatted down to check.

    Zuo Ying looked around. She didn't know why the cabbage suddenly disappeared, so she asked in the dialog box on the personal panel: "Will he also receive the task of the new owner?"

    ——"No, you have 15 minutes of hesitation time, no one else will receive this task during this time."

    Zhuang Xi went through the corpse. There was no trauma, and there were no clues around. He couldn't see how he died, and his dungeon task There is a side mission to investigate the cause of death of the owner of the fish pond.

    He turned his head and asked Zuo Ying, "I take the liberty to ask, was he like this when you came?"

    Zuo Ying said, "Yes."

    Zhuang Xi didn't ask any more, and decided to go into the house and have a look. It's best to find something to wear. Change the clothes on your body.

    But before taking two steps, I suddenly found something was wrong.

    Zuo Ying also found out.

    The wind suddenly rose, and waves were raised on the surface of the fish pond, and the dark clouds that were just in the distance drifted over here, or in other words, the area became larger and larger and enveloped.

    The pouring rain came with it.

    Dou Da's rain crackled and slammed on her body. The two of them ran towards the house and stood under the eaves to hide from the rain, but the wind was too strong and the rain slanted toward her body to greet him, and instantly wet his clothes and hair.

    A blade appeared in Zhuang Xi's hand and began to pry the door lock. Zuo Ying held his arm and waited. After waiting for a long time, he did not pry it open.

    "Can you do it?" she asked shiveringly, it's too cold, the rain is too ice.

    Zhuang Xi raised his head and glanced at her. Zuo Ying reacted and immediately raised his hand to tell Rao: "Sorry, lip service, you continue."