chapter 71

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 71:

    Zuo Ying opened his eyes and looked at the luxurious long-sleeved robe on his body for a moment of silence, and then looked at the majestic palace he was in, thinking that it was the ultimate link, and the scene was so vivid and magnificent.

    In the first two links, one was escaping by the jungle cliff at night, and the other was being kidnapped to a cruise ship. Both set up virtual scenes, but... Zuo Ying looked at the guards standing outside the palace, and the one who came to her and curtseyed. A woman dressed up as a court lady, wondering if she actually joined the NPC group in this scene?

    Where is Zhuang Xi?

    "Your Majesty, Master Zhuang is awake." The maid's voice mellowed and graced.

    This Master Zhuang must be Zhuang Xi.

    There were only three plot fragments on the screen script. The key interactive behaviors and lines were in the fragments, but there was no transitional description between the fragments and the fragments. However, looking at the current situation, it seemed that they were allowed to play freely.

    Zuo Ying nodded slightly, got up from the seat, and dragged her long sleeves down. She shook it uncomfortably, and put one hand behind her back and stepped down the steps steadily.

    The palace lady bowed her head, without squinting, a step behind the left side, and followed humbly.

    Zuo Ying:......You are leading the way, otherwise how would I know how to go?

    I don’t know if I ask or do something that doesn’t meet my identity, will I be judged that the audition failed?

    Speaking of which, where is the interviewer for this session?

    Just now she and Zhuang Xi finished reading the script and were sent here before they could say a word. They didn't even see the interviewer.

    Muttering in my heart, I walked outside the hall, and under the steps was parked a sedan chair that looked very noble. It turned out to be a sedan chair.

    Zuo Ying sat on it, and then eight people carried her away. There were also a number of attendants in front and back to clear the way, and the rows were quite large.

    Zuo Ying saw a lot of palace buildings, black tiles, gray walls, brick red palace roads, full of historical charm, but also desolate and heavy, like an old picture scroll.

    After walking through a palace road that was not long nor short, the sedan chair stopped in front of a quiet palace, Zuo Ying walked in, and the others consciously stopped at the door of the palace.

    With a creak, the heavy hall door was pushed open, and the light shone in. The entrance was supposed to be a carved wooden screen, but this screen fell to the side at this time, and other ornaments in the hall were also broken a lot. appearance.

    So the light shone straight to the corner of the robe of the man sitting on the bed.

    It was a man in a white robe, his feet bare, his long hair dangled, his robe was also scattered, and there were many bloodstains on it.

    The corner of Zuo Ying's eyes twitched.

    The script says that the previous situation is that this young master Zhuang is a famous young master, but because of his appearance, he was taken into the palace by the cruel empress and kept by his side. At the palace banquet yesterday, his former fiancée tried to meet him and cried like people. The empress knew that after the volcano erupted, she wanted to deal with the former fiancée and Lord Zhuang pleaded with him. Up.