chapter 28

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 28

    Zuo Ying walked silently behind the door and looked at the lock that kept making very slight noises, and then she saw that the door was a little bit peeling, which was not possible before. She reached out and touched the wooden door panel. So stiff before, a crescent mark can be easily embedded in the nail.

    It's like a piece of wood that is about to rot.

    Including the hinges are also somewhat loose.

    This door is going to decay.

    Even if the people outside are beaten away, the house is not safe anymore.

    But she still took out the knife and decided to show the unscrupulous robber a little bit.

    But she suddenly heard some movement. There were only two people talking outside the door, and suddenly the voice of a third person was added.

    Three people, and at least three men.

    Zuo Ying wasn't so sure about himself.

    But it is a bit unwilling to do nothing.

    She quickly thought about the countermeasures, and suddenly realized that the sulfate fish harvested in the last round had not been traded with the game. The fish was in the fish basket, and the fish basket was in her personal backpack.

    She tried it, and the game immediately sent her a notification.

    ——The player "left" you are trying to move the creatures in the game to reality. Since the sulphuric acid fish is a low-level dungeon and does not have the ability to reproduce, this move is effective, but the maximum number is 100. It is transferred to the real sulphuric acid The fish will die within an hour.

    100 bars are also good.

    Zuo Ying quickly collected the things he needed to take away from the house, threw it into his backpack, and then put on a piece of workwear. Finally, he bought some chili and quickly chopped it to make a pot of chili water.

    Everything was ready. At the moment the door was pried open, three dark shadows came in, Zuo Ying poured the chili water on them, and then threw out the 100 selected sulfuric acid with the largest head and the best teeth. Fish.

    The three people screamed first when they were splashed with chili water, and then they were all hung up by the sulphuric acid fish.

    Zuo Ying saw that they were still holding knives in their hands. Apart from anything else, he lifted the chairs and swung them onto the three of them. The three of them were already unsteady and fell to the ground by her, and they were bitten by fish. It's bloody and can't get up.

    Zuo Ying bypassed them and went out, preparing to leave. The person near the door wanted to reach out and grab her foot. She picked up the vase in the hallway and opened it to this person without blinking.

    She walked a few steps into the corridor, and heard someone running up below, still shouting, "Something went wrong and screamed so horribly, go and see", "Isn't it possible that there is only one lady".

    He heard that he was an accomplice, and there was more than one. Zuo Ying frowned, turned back, walked through the living room back to the bedroom, locked the door, then climbed out of the window, stepped on the window sill and slowly moved aside, grabbing the sewer pipe. Move down a little bit.