chapter 19

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

After the player was teleported, many NPCs at the awards site disappeared, leaving only an empty venue, full of cold and lonely people going upstairs.

The host took off the glasses on the bridge of his nose, walked off the stage slowly, sat in a position, bowed his head and wiped the lenses carefully.

A cabbage jumped out and rolled in front of him: "How about these players?"

Moderator: "There are a few good ones."

Cabbage: "Hey, right, beautiful and clever, great on-site reaction ability! Super cute!"

The host glanced at it: "What exactly do you want to do with this game? Players are graded one after another like this. What do you want in the end?"

"Oh, playing games, it’s fun to play. I just like beautiful and smart beauties. I just want to give them the best treatment. I just want to give the benefits that I can give to people who are pleasing to my eyes. Can’t you? ?"

The cabbage shook its chubby body, spitting out line by line of big green characters, very straightforward and strong.

The host was silent for a while, and uttered two words: "Yan Gou."

"Thank you for the compliment~~"

Moderator: "But you are right. A good-looking and smart person is indeed pleasing to the eye. If I was alive and smarter, I wouldn't end up in this way."

He raised his head, and under the dim light of the stage, he revealed a pretty handsome face of thirty or so. If Zuo Ying were here, he would find that this face looked a lot like Shao Ming, but this one The face can call a handsome guy at most, which is far less amazing than Shao Ming.

This person is Chen Jie, or to be precise the dead Chen Jie.

There is a special kind of NPC in this game. You can call them little boss, or guide NPC, host NPC and so on. There are many other games like Chen Jie.

Most of them have never done bad things before their lives, their three views are upright, their aesthetics are normal, they are not reconciled to death or regret or have regrets. The most important thing is the undead with good looks. They were absorbed by the game a few days before the game started. After coming in, after a few days of training, they each took up their posts, often playing more critical roles in the copy or some other links and occasions.

The game gives them more freedom of permission, so when setting questions and difficulties for the players, they can come according to their own preferences, like the question Chen Jie asked Shao Ming and Zhuang Xi before, which is what Chen Jie wants to ask. of.

I just wanted to make things difficult for Shao Ming, and then Shao Ming was shocked unexpectedly and didn't answer a word, so Chen Jie, who has a part of the rating right, naturally rated him as the worst and kicked him to the desert island. Survive.

He was very pleased and liked Zhuang Xi's answer. Zhuang Xi's score was very high.

In addition, there are some questions that he has been confused and distressed, and wants to hear more answers from different people, such as the question about illegitimate tracking when asked by Zuo Ying.

He appreciates Zuo Ying's answer more, so Zuo Ying's final score is A.

As a result, these dungeons will have some biases because of these little bosses, and they will become more flexible and changeable. Cabbage is happy to hear about this, and the game format should be full of flowers. It believes that true beauties are not afraid of these challenges.