chapter 107

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 107 Director 5

    The most important role is determined, and it is easier to find the remaining roles according to Nan Chen's temperament. Zuo Ying's search scope is also in Shize's past, present and future "counters".

    She found it was really convenient to find this way.

    The second role is also a role that rivals Nan Chen's role more frequently. Zuo Ying chose a male artist from a talent show, called Le Fan.

    This Le Fan was 22 this year, when he and Shi Ze were on the same talent show. Both of them made their debut in a group, but this group was messed up, and the members were all activities. Compared to Shize being signed by big companies for potential, Le Fan was not so lucky after having various resources. He stubbornly wanted to make his own music, but in the end he bowed his head for his livelihood and started acting to make money. .

    This person is quite talented in acting, but there is no shortage of beautiful men and women in this circle, so even if Le Fan is in good condition, he is still in all kinds of tricks.

    The reason Zuo Ying chose him is that this person does have talent for acting and is a manufacturable, secondly the image and role are more appropriate, and thirdly, Le Fan and Shize were rivals in the show at the beginning. The members of the same group all started acting again, and even the two of them had some collisions and were always regarded as opponents by Shi Ze. Since then, Le Fan has improved in his acting and music career several times, and he is even going to get popular, but all things went wrong because of inexplicable things.

    This is the influence of Shize's high fortune.

    Once this is done, there is still a more heavyweight character left, that is, the villain.

    Zuo Ying chose a powerful faction. Lin Shaonian, who is 30 this year, has filmed a lot of scenes, and even won the award for best supporting actor in a movie.

    The whole person will achieve something in the film industry in the future, and then compete with Shizawa for the same actor award a few years later, and then also influenced by luck, his career went downhill when his career was in full swing.

    It is not easy to get Lin Shaonian to agree to act. After all, this is a small accomplished actor, and he has been in his thirties. Even if he is interested in the script, he cannot be more foolish than a 20-year-old new director who is still a student.

    Zuo Ying moved out of her cheap laozi name and kept the people.

    This made Zuo Ying a little bit frustrated.

    After gathering the four leading actors, Zuo Ying began a week-long special training for them.

    She asked Han Yi, the young master, to invite a retired criminal policeman to tell them relevant knowledge, take them to practice guns and guns, ask the coach to train them, ask the martial arts teacher to guide the movements, and organize the actors to read around.

    On the other side, Lin Suzhou has also successively gathered supporting roles, and the filming crew have also been in place one after another.

    The director group, filming group, lighting group, and production crew gathered together, and the costumes and props began to be busy preparing. Although the shooting venue has been confirmed, the reservation must be negotiated repeatedly.