chapter 49

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
49.Chapter 49

The difference between the seismic wave and the tsunami wave of an offshore tsunami is usually only a few minutes to ten minutes. Just as they drove the car to the mall on the front foot, the tsunami broke out on the back foot.

I couldn't see too much at night. I saw the lights in the distance disappeared instantly. At the same time, it was accompanied by the sound of waves sweeping, the sound of collapsed houses, and the screams of people in panic and despair.

Everything is approaching in an instant with a destructive posture. This place is still too small, even if it comes to the county seat, it is not far from the sea.

The three abandoned their car and ran into the mall.

At this time it was almost nine o'clock in the evening. Most of the shops in the mall had closed, and there were not many customers. Only some shop assistants were doing finishing work and some cleaning staff were cleaning.

But before the three, many players have come here.

There are also many players who rushed to take refuge with them.

When the tide was approaching, everyone rushed towards the mall and ran to the upper floors desperately. The corridor suddenly became very crowded.

The three of them didn't squeeze with those people. Crowding was a bit of trampling. The most important thing was that it was too crowded and too noisy to tell who had that kind of water stain on his body.

They first studied the floor plan of the mall.

"Let's go to the cinema on the top floor and find a small room." Zhuang Xi's slender fingers slid on the floor plan of the sixth floor, and then stopped in the VIP hall in the corner. "That's it."

He pointed to the VIP hall with his back facing away. Looking at the direction of the tsunami, it is equivalent to a whole building behind it to support the tsunami impact, which is relatively safer.

"Take the stairs here!"

He immediately determined the best route, and the three of them ran deep into the mall.

Zuo Ying was not very good at identifying directions. She might have been confused in a mall with a slightly larger entrance and exit. Before she could understand the map, Zhuang Xi had already pointed out the direction.

Okay, then follow along.

Most people, including players and aboriginal NPCs, basically rushed up when they saw the stairs.

The lock here has been unlocked. The corridor door is made of steel, and there are two slender pieces of glass on it. It looks very thick and strong. Zhuang Xi took out the fire extinguisher from the fire cabinet, smashed it on the glass of the staircase door, and smashed it. Two times, a spider web appeared on the glass, and then the whole piece shattered, leaving a sharp residue on the door frame. He also knocked it. It's clean.

"Go up." Zhuang Xi gestured to Qin Hanxian. When he got through the narrow doorway, Zhuang Xi handed him the fire extinguisher. He didn't say anything, and went upstairs after taking it.

Then Zhuang Xi turned his head to Zuo Ying and motioned for her to follow.

Zuo Ying didn't say much, and raised his foot to step in.

The height was a little high, Zhuang Xi stretched out his hand to help her arm.

Zuo Ying couldn't help turning his head and glanced at him.