chapter 43

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
43.Chapter 43

    "All dead?!" A woman in her thirties with heavy make-up on her face asked angrily in a camp of a non-governmental organization near the self-rescue camp in Antai District, on the outskirts of City C.

    What she asked was someone who tremblingly said: "It should be, none of them came out."

    "Then there, how many people died." The woman gritted her teeth and asked. Those were all her pet dogs, and they died like this. She will feel better if the other party has casualties.

    But the answer disappointed her.

    "According to the news, there are only a few injured and no one died." The

    woman slammed her fist on the table hard, and her face was distorted in pain. Shen Yi, who was standing on the side, quickly helped her rub her hands: "Musician, Be careful and don’t get angry.” Ms.

    Mu gave Shen Yi a slap with her backhand: “It’s all a good idea from you, saying that there are a lot of old, weak, sick and disabled people over there. You will definitely be able to have a full meal if you go there. "

    Shen Yi covered her face, her hair hanging down to hide her cold expression for a moment, she hurriedly apologized: "It's all my fault, the Antai District has warned me, I want the fish pond to be far away and die. A few people won’t get the attention, I didn’t expect...”

    This Muse has a group of big dogs and puppies, the most vicious of them are the 13 wolfhounds. In fact, those dogs were pretty good in the past. Ms. They were raised with a piece of land, served with delicious food and drink, and they were trained by professionals to be very obedient and never hurt anyone.     But after the great changes, people can’t eat anymore, and these dogs naturally have to be hungry. Ms. Muse tried her best to raise them. When she couldn’t do anything, she found that these dogs had a strong aggression towards people because of excessive hunger. Simply put them out in the middle of the night to "forage".     She also knows that powerful people cannot be provoked. For example, in self-rescue camps, she dare not provoked. A team like Zhou Boss has a large number of people and a strong force value. , Looked for the small and weak crowd, and guided these wolfhounds to those places at night.

    It was very successful for three nights in a row. The dog group always came back with a full meal. As for how many people they killed, this Muse didn't care.

    Because many people died in the vicinity of the dog’s mouth for three consecutive nights, the self-rescue camp in Antai District received some calls for help and complaints. This investigation led to the investigation of Ms. Mu’s head. Although Ms. Ms. has some personal connections, she kept her dog. Not to be killed, but I don't dare to act too recklessly.

    At this moment, Shen Yi thought of Zhuang Xi and Zuo Ying, and thought of their remote fish pond.

    She met Ms. Mu in the game and soon met offline and became one of her followers. However, there were many people around Ms. Ms. Tang's situation told Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. that it is better to start at the broken place, especially when I found out that there are a dozen people over there who watch the night every day, just to start.

    But I didn't expect that I thought I just let my pet dog go to eat as usual, but the other party strangled him completely and didn't even come back.

    For this result, Shen Yi is naturally responsible.

    She was very anxious and wanted to excuse herself. Just before Ms. Mu slapped down, someone from outside ran in and said, "Ms. Mu, the dog is back."