chapter 61

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 61:

    Zuo Ying still didn't know that he was being spotted because of the intrigue (?) between the two dishes.

    She took Xiao Nan to the fish pond instance, this vast water world made this ignorant and beautiful boy very curious.

    Zuo Ying asked him to play everywhere, but when he first arrived, he was a little afraid to walk, just to be by her side. Zuo Ying did not force him to start the day's affairs.

    Zhuang Xi was waiting for Zuo Ying as soon as she entered the game, but she did not enter the copy immediately, so he did the same thing as her, went to the forum to search for information about cicadas, and he basically read the posts that Zuo Ying saw. arrive.

    Seeing the effect of cicada sloughing powder on the skin, and a bunch of people below are clamoring to get more cicadas It can be seen.

    Zhuang Xi keenly smelled a gust of wind and rain.

    If it is true as Zuo Ying said, this is not a good thing...

    Suddenly he received a reminder: The "Zuo" you are particularly concerned about has entered the dungeon.

    He immediately withdrew from the forum and walked to the place where he saw Zuo Ying yesterday.

    This was the first time I saw her in the game after confirming her identity in reality. Zhuang Xi still had a trace of excitement and novelty in her heart, as if she were on a date for the first time. Although he hasn't dated a girl since he is old.

    However, when he walked to the place, the first thing he noticed was not Zuo Ying, but the boy next to Zuo Ying.

    Caramel-colored short curly hair, white to glow skin, squatting on the ground looks well-behaved and harmless, like a ignorant and soft little white rabbit.

    He saw Zuo Ying rubbing his hair, and then sucking out the water from a bottle with his bare hands, forming a water polo, and putting it in the boy’s hand. The boy curiously poked the water polo and shot the water polo. Squeezing the water polo around, Zuo Ying squinted his cheeks and looked at it with a smile.

    Zhuang Xi felt that the entire sky was dark, the smile on his face faded slightly, and he watched silently for two seconds before continuing to walk over.

    "Left." he shouted.

    Zuo Ying looked up and nodded to him as a greeting. The boy looked at him with a tilted head and asked Zuo Ying, "Who is he?"

    Zuo Ying thought about it: "One of my colleagues."

    "Oh." The boy seemed to ponder. When I clicked on this word, I probably felt that my colleagues had only a very ordinary relationship, so I continued to lower my head to play water polo, and didn't give Zhuang Xi any more eyes.

    Zhuang Xi's heart seems to be blocked, colleague? What is this description? It's okay to say it's a friend. She has more than one "colleague".

    Zhuang Xi glanced at the teenager secretly at close range. The child was so exquisite that he did not look like a real person: "This child is?"

    Zuo Ying said, "A little brother, you can call him Xiao Nan." It's

    just a "little brother", but Zhuang Xi doesn't. There is no sense of relief, because Zuo Ying's tone of introducing the boy is closer, as if he was introducing his own person, but when talking about his "colleague" just now, his tone was more distant.