chapter 31

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 31

    Zuo Ying sold several hundred heads of garlic in this way. At the beginning, each aunt asked for as little as a few, as many as more than ten or twenty. As the news spread, the aunts in the fish pond included young girls. They all ran here too.

    It is estimated that men want to buy them too, but they may not feel embarrassed because they are not familiar with them, so let the aunts buy them.

    However, Zuo Ying didn't make any money for them. A clove of garlic is 5 game coins, and the game is a standard eight heads of garlic. The whole purchase will be cheaper, and it will also cost 30 game coins. Zuo Ying will sell it at the original price anyway.

    Of course, there are some who are too expensive or don't have that much money. Zuo Ying said that he could give them on credit. Then, when the garlic sprouts grow out and sell them to her, they can just give her at the market price.

    So more people buy garlic.

    Suddenly, Zuo Ying became the most popular person in this fish pond.

    Zhuang Xi naturally heard about this, and he was quite surprised. He thought Zuo Ying was the kind of solitary person who was not used to interacting with others. He was also worried that she would live unaccustomed or uncomfortable. He didn't expect to be out as soon as she came. With such a hand, even if the relationship is established with garlic, there is a bond of interest with many people.

    Although this bondage of interests is not very reliable, if she is the one who suffers in the end, it will obviously bring her good popularity.

    This way of doing things can be called sophisticated.

    "I heard that you sell a lot of garlic?" He paced to Zuo Ying and sat directly on the doorstep, picking up a piece of bark to peel off the fiber.

    Left Ying said: "You have to buy your store, but estimates can buy it??"

    "Yes, this thing looks fast"?

    "I heard that soon."

    "Then I have to try."

    Two People listened to the surrounding aunts discussing how to grow garlic. Some said that garlic seeds should be soaked first so that they sprout quickly, and some said that the base fertilizer must be used before planting, and the fertilizer should grow quickly, and then when to water it. , Watering once a few days, how to cover the soil, when to cover the soil again, the old details.

    The two listened very carefully. Zhuang Xi really didn’t understand, and Zuo Ying didn’t know how

    to spend professional time in the evening like this. After eating their various dinners, the sky soon became dark, and the fish pond every day. At night, there are people taking turns to watch the night, but at ten o’clock, everyone enters the game, and the entire fish pond will be empty. It is inevitable that outsiders will come in at this time and do something. It is acceptable to steal things, but if your heart is darker, you will set fire or something. , Then it will be over.

    It’s not that this has never happened. Just a few days ago, a group of people’s houses were burned. When those people withdrew from the game, they retreated directly into the sea of ​​fire. If they were not lucky, they would have lost their lives. , But inevitably suffer some burns.

    Therefore, at the fish pond, some people should be kept outside at night.

    Nowadays, the game arrives at ten o'clock in the evening and actively reminds the player to enter the game, but if the player refuses, there will be no chance to enter that day, so those who stay behind will lose a day's game opportunity.