chapter 79

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
79.Chapter 79

    Zuo Ying didn't expect that Zhuang Xi would bring a person back when he went out, and that this person was not Shen Yi and who was it.

    "It's been a long time." Zuo Ying said to her. She was still looking for her before, but she didn't expect that she would come to the door by herself.

    The last time I saw Shen Yi was the time to report Cotton Field. Compared with that time, Shen Yi was visibly sluggish and sluggish. She was sallow and sallow, dry and thin, and there were some red sores on her face, which meant a little ulceration, left. Ying took a second glance and said clearly: "Did you use cicadas to shed powder?"

    Shen Yi hurriedly covered her face.

    Zuo Ying shook his head: "I thought you would be smarter than Jiang Yuanyuan, and the result was just as stupid."

    Shen Yi suddenly looked up: "Jiang Yuanyuan is missing, and her mother was found starved to death in a broken house. Did you do it?

    " Is Jiang Yuanyuan missing? It doesn’t matter to me. She’s such a idiot. It’s not surprising when she smashed herself to death." Jiang Yuanyuan’s only thing that made Zuo Ying think she was still useful was to lie to her dad and her brother to eat cicadas. It's time for fans.

    However, the latter two were not much smarter, but they didn't show how powerful Jiang Yuanyuan was. She didn't do anything to Jiang Yuanyuan at the beginning, but thought she was stupid and greedy, still mixing with a group of people of unknown depth in the game, and sooner or later she would play with herself.     Shen Yi hugged her arms and bowed her head and said, "I heard that she was forcibly taken away by someone in a bag. Those people were doing robbery and buying and selling people. If I wasn't for my agility, I'm afraid I would end up with her. Now."     She said with a wry smile.     Zuo Ying glanced at her and sarcastically said: "You should not have this worry, Jiang Yuanyuan looks pretty good anyway, you are a clear and watery look and figure, who is seldom wasting energy on you."     Shen Yi choked and stared. With big eyes, she almost couldn't control her expression, but she was still sane after all, and now she fell into Zuo Ying's hands. She must work hard to dispel Zuo Ying's hostility towards her.     The best way is to show weakness, sell miserables, and repent.

    "Sister, I know you don't like me..."

    "Don't call my sister, I have nothing to do with you."

    Shen Yi's words were blocked again, and she realized that these tactics she used to be used against this stone-hearted woman It's really useless, she gritted her teeth and said: "How can you let me go? I haven't harmed you? Yes, I wanted to snatch Jiang Jinhao from you, but you didn't look down on that man, didn't you? You now have a better one, you can eat, live, and dress well, everything is a thousand times better than me, why can’t you let me go?"

    Zuo Yingyun smiled lightly: "Of course it’s because You hate it."

    Shen Yi: "..."

    Shen Yi looked at Zuo Ying's eyes. At this moment, the two of them were in Zuo Ying's safe house. Shen Yi was sitting on the cold alloy floor with his hands tied behind his back. Ying sat relaxed on the side of the bed in a posture, looking at her calmly and nonchalantly.

    Those eyes seemed to be looking at a life without objects.

    Shen Yi suddenly felt the horror: "You want to kill me?"