chapter 33

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 33

    Zuo Ying began to think about making clothes for herself.

    She did it for herself in her previous life, but she did it very ugly. After all, she was not professional.

    And now, a group of aunts and old ladies around have a lot of good craftsmanship, so Zuo Ying stopped tossing on her own, took the linen cloth to ask for advice, and finally asked an old lady in her seventies to help her make clothes. Give three meals a day, and return 200 game coins as wages.

    Although she is not short of money now, she can still pay for 200 game coins. With the prices in the game, she can eat and drink for at least ten days.

    In fact, not only her, men and young women who don’t know how to make clothes want aunts to help make clothes. Everyone has a little cloth in their hands, and they also find that the clothes on their bodies are getting more and more prone to damage. The demand is becoming more urgent.

    So starting today, a temporary clothing making group has been formed in the fish pond. The main members are elderly women, and some young women are also learning.

    Then Zuo Ying returned the bark he had obtained to the person who evened the bark to him yesterday, although everyone in the fish pond did not lack bark today, because yesterday Yang Qing directly led someone to wrap the willow forest. I got a lot of bark, which will be enough for the next few days.

    Now the entire fish pond is devoted to rope rubbing and clothes making.

    “It’s getting colder and colder these days. Now I can get some linen cotton cloth at most, but it’s so easy to pass the winter, we need cotton clothes and quilts. One end, I reached in and touched it. It's all scum. How will I spend the night?"

    Aunt Liu carefully took out the stitches from a piece of cotton, and took out the cotton thread and rolled it up so that it could be used to sew clothes. After all, they don’t even have a connection. Fortunately, the needle is still pierced at the moment, so it won’t break.

    Another aunt answered: "Fortunately everyone is in the game at night. Try to upgrade early and stay in it for a few more hours before coming out. There will be no people in the game."

    "How to upgrade to that level, except for farming. I won't be aside." An old lady answered in Mandarin with a heavy accent.

    "It’s a bit slow to upgrade when you’re farming. Now I’m going to catch the big bug in the land every day. It’s fast to upgrade and make money. It’s harder to catch."

    Everyone talked about the upgrade, and then again Start a new topic.

    "You say this is what ah, then the same thing as bad, I just bought the basin hey, can be thick, like to point up this morning water wash, a force, whoops, broken."

    "My The old wooden combs of decades have lost their teeth today."

    "My rubber bands are broken. Look at my hairy hair today."

    "There are holes in the front of my shoes. Did I say that?"

    Zuo Ying listened. They talked about this and that, but in the end it became a miserable meeting again, and it was very pleasant to hear, rubbing a very fine rope in her hand, she was going to save herself the fabric for her underwear, this time it was very fine.