chapter 14

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

This person is so stubborn that no one really wants to talk to him. Zuo Ying only glanced at him before turning around and walking towards the village.

Generally speaking, there are some tasks in this kind of village, but players need to take the initiative to explore.

She found a mushroom covered by withered grass behind a low, disrepaired house.

——Congratulations to the player "Left", found edible mushrooms, which can be picked.

Zuo Ying took out the bucket from his backpack and squatted down to pick mushrooms.

After a while, a few players came nearby, digging out hay and looking for mushrooms all around.

"Hey, do you think this is a wild vegetable, can it be eaten?"

A very enchanting figure, and the first female player who came to Zuo Ying to buy a mask behind that Xiao Yang, took the initiative to strike up a conversation. The slender jade with bright red nails pointed at a piece of wild vegetables.

Zuo Ying: "I don't know either."

"Then how are you sure that these mushrooms are edible? You didn't hesitate to pick them. Don't tell me you won't recognize this."

The other party got closer again, and Zuo Ying gave way to the side. Although everyone was wearing masks, they could still see clearly. The natural enthusiasm and arrogance in the other party's eyes were not so pleasing.

Zuo Ying bypassed her directly, carrying a bucket and left.

"Hey, why are you ignoring people?"

When I came to a small water ditch, I found a dark green wild vegetable with thick leaves. The game reminded her-dear player "Zuo", congratulations on finding the unknown wild vegetable, which is edible and can be picked.

Zuo Ying took out a small kitchen knife, and cut the core part of the softer wild vegetables. In fact, the fruit knife would be more flexible and convenient, but the fruit knife was stained with human blood, so she didn't like to touch the food again.

A handful was cut, neatly stacked in the bucket, and the female player came again: "You found something new again? You said you don't know wild vegetables? Teach me how to recognize it."

Zuo Ying glanced at her coldly: "Look for yourself, or ask the game."

"How can the game teach this? We are all on the same boat. It is okay to help each other."

Seeing that she didn't look like a liar, Zuo Ying wondered if the game won't give players a hint when they find something new?

She had hardly received any prompts in her previous life, but thought that ugly players and low-level players were not worthy of the care of the game, but now it seems that these players who upgrade quickly, and obviously also beauty-level players, have not received much care from the game.

Is she the only exception?

Watching other players wandering around in the village, she had to study carefully and ask each other whether they could eat them if they found any wild herbs or weeds. She felt that this speculation made sense.

Ah, does the game actually favor me so much?

"Cuckoo!" There was a cry of chicken, and behind a messy pyre in the distance, a man in a silver jacket walked out with a colorful chicken in his hand.

Everyone looked over, and that Xiao Yang ran over: "Brother Zhuang, you actually caught the chicken? How did you catch it? I just walked through there, and I didn't even find a chicken feather!"

The man didn't think it had any tone: "I saw it in the past."

I don't know how much envy and jealousy this sentence attracted.

Zuo Ying silently pierced the little swelling in his heart. What is a preference? This is called a naked preference! I'm afraid this is specifically for spawning chickens in front of that player, right?

She sighed inwardly, changed place, and continued to pick wild vegetables.

The female player still reluctantly followed her: "Why did you get this bucket? And this knife, can't you bring in the outside things? You bought it in a personal store? Isn't your store different? Sell it again These sell masks again."

Zuo Ying stopped and turned to look at her: "Please be quiet, okay?"

After speaking, he didn't see what this person's face turned into. He carried the bucket while searching, and finally came to a withered willow tree.

——Congratulations to the player "Left" for discovering the withered willow forest. The fiber in the bark of the willow tree is a good knotting material! At present, the game is in short supply of cloth fiber materials. For every 100 catties of bark fiber sold by players, they can exchange for a piece of tar canvas, and every ten-meter-long rope can be exchanged for a piece of other types of fabric~~

Seeing the words in this line, Zuo Ying stepped forward without hesitation and peeled off a large piece of bark from a fallen willow tree.

The outermost layer of bark is not needed. What is useful is the inner fibrous tissue, but Zuo Ying hasn't dealt with these for the time being, and the bark is stacked on top of the bark.

The female player was angry with Zuo Ying, but she didn't know what she thought, so she followed up and saw that Zuo Ying was peeling the bark, she did the same.

Zuo Ying thought that this person didn't exist, peeled and peeled the end of the willow forest, and walked out slowly. He was still in the familiar jacket. He was dragging a large bundle of willow bark in his hand, and he took a knife in his other hand. , Is a large piece of bark.

The female player's eyes lit up and she rubbed a piece of bark in her hand.

"Man, you are peeling the bark too, why are you getting these?"

Zhuang Xi: "Didn't the game tell you?"

"No." The female player said bitterly.

Zhuang Xi glanced at her, and the part exposed outside the mask didn't seem to be ugly, so unwelcome?

He smiled slightly, and the female player was a little startled. Although she was behind the mask, the smile was still very charming.

Then I only heard this very attractive man say: "The game didn't tell you, why should I tell you?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※