chapter 24

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 24

    The cabbage is completely rippling, and I feel that there is no hope for life. Is it easy to count on such a little sugar every day? Now it is cooked and hammered by myself.

    The foundation of the house collapsed before it was built.

    It stared at the back of Zhuang Xi's head bitterly. Before, it felt that the two of them had a one-piece overalls and a floral blanket, which were all given by the other party. They were like couple outfits, but now they look more and more sad.

    It also thought that when the two met at this time, Zuo Ying should share this dungeon mission with Zhuang Xi, and she obviously did have this meaning, and then the two could both do the mission and establish a long-term friendly cooperative relationship. , Isn't this feeling come out little by little?

    It's absolutely out of play now.

    Cabbage turned his gaze to Zuoying lovingly again. Its big beauty is out of help and has to fight alone. Will this task be too difficult for her?

    Cabbage learned from the pain, and began to think about how to release the water.

    As the executor of this game, its permission to release water is very large. Players who are pleasing to the eye, like, and appreciate can release more or less water, but so far few players have listed it as a release. List.

    And these two are the top ones on the list.

    And now...

    Cabbage glanced at the male player again complainingly, and snorted in his heart. It decided to leave all the water that could be given to this guy to the big beauty Zuo.

    The beauty who can't produce sugar is not a good beauty. What's more, he is lazy and perfunctory to himself. Unlike the other one, who has always been diligent and earnestly working hard and obediently make-up, he is lovely and loving.

    Cabbage complained for her possession for a while, and it seemed that CPF had become the only one. For a while, Zhuang Xi, who had been listed as the No. 1 beauty by it before, was not so good-looking.

    The two people sitting silently by the fire thinking about their own affairs did not know that the big boss behind the scenes who was addicted to the Lalang match had completed a unilateral resource tilt in a short period of time.

    Suddenly Zuo Ying heard the ticking information prompt. She glanced at Zhuang Xi and silently opened her personal panel. The game sent her several messages, and she opened it to read.

    At the same time, she was reminded of cabbage.

    -Player left, there are currently 24 players besides you in the dungeon. You can observe in secret, choose the right player as your teammate, and manage the fish pond with you.

    Note: If you reach a partnership, you will jointly own the fish pond, and the ownership of the fish pond and the future benefits will be equally divided; if it is only a teammate relationship, that is, the other party only has the management and dividend rights of the fish pond, and the ownership is still completely owned by you. , All the rules of the fish pond copy are made by you alone.

    Note ②: Partner seats: one and only one; teammate seats: five.

    Note ③: The task of finding teammates is valid for a long time until the seats are full. The owner of the fish pond can conceal his identity and initiate a custom mission to the player to test whether he is eligible to become a teammate.