chapter 72

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
72.Chapter 72

    Zuo Ying looked up at the vermilion gate in front of him, took a slight breath, and then raised his hand.

    The court lady stepped forward and opened the door.

    Zuo Ying stepped in, and felt a sense of depression as soon as he entered.

    From this moment on, the audition began.

    The wind was blowing today, and the wind blew in from the door of the temple, stirring her wide sleeves.

    Zhuang Xi stood up from the bed, his robe was blown back by the wind, revealing his slender limbs. He lifted his robe and knelt down gracefully, as if he was not being confined. It was just now that he was chanting poems and painting, as he was leisurely and leisurely: "Welcome your majesty." In

    this way, Zuo Ying also saw his neck clearly. I didn't know whether the light was not good or the time had not come last night, but now she saw it. There are obvious handprints on his neck, blue and purple, which she pinched yesterday.

    It's a crime.

    The corners of Zuo Ying's eyes tightened, restraining the urge to pull him up, and followed the script, without asking people to get up, walked to the side and sat down, and the maid silently offered refreshments, as if she hadn't seen kneeling on the ground. The person.

    But Zuo Ying still feels uncomfortable, and Zhuang Xi shouldn't be violated in this way. This script is really more controversial than her previous scripts combined. This is to force people to resist step by step from the psychological self-esteem, but if you really resist, it will be like this copy.

    It's all performed, it's fake, it's a last resort!

    She hypnotized herself, took a leisurely sip of tea, and then said: "I

    asked the girl to shave the Li family ." Zhuang Zi said warmly: "Your Majesty is kind." The

    female emperor said: "I kept her according to your wishes. For your life, how can you thank me?"

    "The minister is your majesty's person, who should have done anything for your majesty, but not for the insignificant others."

    The female emperor admired his Zhilan Yushu-like figure with her chin. Even if she was kneeling, even if she hadn't taken care of it for a few days, he was still the noble son who could alarm Jinghua with a lift of his eyes, and his manners were all good.

    She had deep eyes and opened her lips and smiled: "This is what you said, take it in."

    As the words fell, a group of palace ladies came in holding trays, and there was a handful of handles on the tray. The silver carving knives, small hammers, stinging needles, as well as various colors of paint, cotton cloth, etc., are frightening to look at.

    The palace maid went out, and the gate of the palace was brought up. Young Master Zhuang saw the contents in the tray, calmly raised his eyes and looked at the female emperor.

    The empress seemed to be in a good mood today, but her smile was more frightening than the outrage that broke out directly.

    She said: "I have been fascinated by tattoos recently, but I have suffered from no one to practice hands. You know, those ordinary people, I look at it more than a glance, not to mention that the honorable and noble tattoos have been carved for them."