chapter 54

return

Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game

简体

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

52.Chapter 52

    After Zuo Ying said this, Zhuang Xi looked at her silently. His eyes were very calm and quiet, as if there was a kind of magical power that made people afraid to look directly at her for too long.

    Silence spread.

    Zuo Ying was about to say something to break the embarrassment, Zhuang Xi said: "What if I say yes?"

    Zuo Ying's whole body froze, and then looked at Zhuang Xi with the eyes of strange things: "If I remember correctly It seems that we have known each other for more than ten days, right?"

    "Time is not a problem, the important thing is feeling."

    "But I am an NPC!"

    "It doesn't affect anything, anyway, I enter the game every day, and I will find a way to play the game. Stay here as long as possible."

    Zuo Ying felt his persistence, which shocked her almost, he was really not kidding!

    But why?

    Is she already so good?

    It’s almost the first time to be confessed so solemnly, and the other person is still such a beautiful person. This experience is really novel and stressful, but Zuo Ying has passed the age of expecting love after all, and she is now the only one Her goal is to live, and to live freely and calmly. Falling in love is not in her plan.

    Because it is impossible for her to have a heart to anyone, and a love without heart to heart can only be a waste of time.

    Thinking of this, she shook her head: "That's not okay."

    "Why?"

    Zuo Ying straightened his back and said solemnly: "NPCs are forbidden to have too much contact with players." In a

    simple sentence, all the way It's blocked.

    Zhuang Xi's face darkened, his eyes dimmed a little, his jaw line tightened, and he could see that he was biting his cheek.

    Zuo Ying took a sigh of relief, worrying that he would turn into anger after being rejected, although he should not be such a person.

    At the same time, there was a little bit of guilt in her heart, and the confession was rejected in one breath, which was somewhat sad.

    She pointed to the grill: "I'm going to

    cook the steak." She dipped the water over to cook the steak, carefully watching Zhuang Xi's reaction.

    Zhuang Xi sat in silence for a while, stood up and walked over, standing by the barbecue table watching her operation, suddenly said: "Then you are not disgusted with me?"

    "Ah..." Zuo Ying was almost choked by his saliva. What?"

    "It is forbidden for NPCs to have deep contact with players. That is to say, this phenomenon is reasonable and feasible, but because the game has to prevent any mistakes, or NPC cheating on players, etc., it is clearly ordered. Forbidden." Zhuang Xi said, "Is that what you mean?"