chapter 30

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 30

    Zhuang Xi’s motorcycle broke down and was dragged by others behind his motorcycle, and then Zhuang Xi got two bicycles on the spot: "Can you ride it?"

    Zuo Ying looked at this green shared bicycle. Some are worried about riding a tire and losing the chain or something.

    Zhuang Xi said: "It's a bit far, and it takes longer to walk."

    Okay, Zuo Ying took the bike and tried to ride for a while, and it was quite smooth.

    The two set off on the road, one by one.

    There are farmland, woods, and rural scenery along the way. Of course, the farmland and woods are all deserted, but there are many people living in the sparse houses in the countryside, surrounded by vehicles, tents, and self-built sheds. There are often walls that are more professionally built.

    These are mostly people who came out of the urban area to make up their footholds. Compared with the official ones, they appear to be relatively small, informal, and undisciplined.

    After riding for about half an hour, crossing a dam in the middle, we arrived at the destination.

    This is a fish pond. Standing on a high place and looking around, the ponds are square and separated by paths. They are very regular and cover a very wide area.

    One side of the fish pond is a piece of dead woods, the other side is the tidal flat when you walk up to the dam, and beyond is the estuary of the river.

    There are one or several connected houses between each of the small ponds. This was formerly used by people who guarded the fish pond. At this time, some of the outer houses were abandoned, and people were concentrated on a high ground in the center of the fish pond. .

    With this as the center, more than ten ponds are surrounded, and a fence is built around these ponds to form a decent camp.

    This wall is made up of barbed wire, various tires, vehicles, steel bars, oil drums, clods, rocks, etc. It is high and wide and cannot be easily invaded.

    The two pushed their bicycles along a two-meter-wide dirt road towards the camp. There were ponds with black water on both sides, but because the environment was open and exposed to direct sunlight, there was no strange smell.

    Zuo Ying asked: "This fish pond is yours?"

    "Yeah."

    Zuo Ying thought to the local tyrant. No wonder that in the copy of the blind date, he said that he opened the fish pond, which was not nonsense.

    But this local tyrant is also in the past tense.

    The gate of the wall was open. It was a thick double-opened gate built up by several layers of protective wire gates. Someone was chatting in the sun by the door, and when Zhuang Xi Zuo Ying came over, he smiled and greeted him.

    "Lao Zhuang, are you back? How did you talk to the camp over there?" A guy who could be Zhuang Xi's father came up.

    "I don't act very much. I just started over there, and the system is still quite messy. I am not going to go for the time being. I will gather together for a while. I will talk carefully. You can judge for yourself whether or not to go." Zhuang Xi said.

    "Hey, okay, listen to you." The man said, looking curiously at Zuo Ying, not only for her, but also for several other men and women.

    Zhuang Xi parked his bicycle on the flat ground with cars, motorcycles, and bicycles parked beside him, took her into it, and said, "This is my former, um, fish-harvesting partner who opened the fresh market. I brought my family members a few days ago."