chapter 6

You can search for the latest chapters in Google for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)"!

Zuo Ying moved quickly. Before the end of the one-hour game time, she squeezed out a clay bowl and clicked to sell it.

The recovery of the game is to congratulate her for creating her own "pottery" gameplay in the game. This unconventional clay bowl also sold 2 game coins, and she got a small non-stick pot, which can be used to spread the cakes. The kind that can cook a bowl of instant noodles.

And her game level finally rose to level 2.

——Congratulations to the player's "Left" promotion to level 2. Your daily game time limit has been extended to 2h, please keep working hard~~

Zuo Ying sighed, not easy.

An extra hour means a lot more things can be done.

Zuo Ying put aside her great cause of squeezing mud again, and wandered around nearby.

Players cannot leave the vicinity of the slope where they are located before level 5, that is, the personal domain. This is also equivalent to a protection period for newcomers. After level 5, the communication channels between players and players will be opened. If you leave the personal domain, you may encounter To other players, the gameplay will be enriched.

She found a kind of tougher aquatic plants where the stream widened, cut a large handful, and started weaving rope.

A few minutes later, a green rope appeared.

The game still gave her 2 game coins this time, but only a bag of salt was awarded. It seems that I am not particularly satisfied with the originality of this rope, probably because it is also a kind of weaving, not the first.

The place is too small to find other materials for a while. Zuo Ying carried a bucket of wet clay back to the slope, and built the stove with clay and broken stones not far from the vegetable field. .

The stove doesn't need to be very large and tall, it's just round. The bottom is where the fire is, and her little pot can be placed on it. She finished building this thing in a short time.

Unexpectedly, this game actually gave her a reward of 50 game coins, in addition to 1 liter of drinking water, 1 lighter, 1 bag of instant noodles, and even a half bowl of crystal rice, raw Kind.

Zuo Ying was a little surprised, but the rewards were a good thing. She happened to be hungry, picked up some dead branches, lit them with a lighter, stuffed them into the hearth of the small stove, and then poured water into the small pot and boiled it on fire.

The stove was still wet. She didn't dare to put the pot directly on it, so she could only carry it by herself. After a long time, the water boiled. She opened the instant noodles and cooked it for several minutes, and the fragrance quickly drifted out. .

When the noodles were almost ready, she also pinched a handful of green vegetable seedlings and sprinkled them in the noodles.

The tender, thin and thin green vegetable seedlings will be cooked as soon as they are blanched in boiling water. Zuo Ying is sitting on the side of the stove holding the handle of the small pot, holding a chopsticks noodles, blowing two bites, and eating.

I don't know if it is due to her psychological effect. This ordinary instant noodles, plus the green vegetables produced in the third-level land, is actually very delicious.

Suddenly, I felt very moved.

Finally eaten in this game world!

After rebirth, the faint confusion about the future disappeared without a trace. As long as she can fill her stomach, all problems will not be a problem. She has a good beginning and will definitely live better in the future.