chapter 70

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 70:

    Zuo Ying dropped his arms, and a leather whip stained with blood in her hand fell to the ground. The sturdy man at her feet was already in ragged clothes, with blood marks on her body, and her face was drawn several times, and one face was swollen. It's asymmetrical.

    Like a puddle of mud, he fell on the ground and gasped for breath. He looked at Zuo Ying with his eyes swollen into walnuts. His eyes were no longer the arrogant contempt and licentiousness before, but full of fear and fear.

    Zuo Ying took two deep breaths, calmed down, and a cold and merciless voice rang out in the space: "Have you auditioned yet?"

    Chen Jie, who was forced to appreciate the whole process, looked at Zuo Ying at this time, as if looking at a fresh spray. The Tyrannosaurus, who had finished the fire, responded with insincere sympathy to the male player on the ground.

    Although it was based on the script, you said that if you didn't mess with her before, you wouldn't be beaten like this.

    Hearing Zuo Ying's question, he hurriedly looked at his task panel, the purple audition progress bar almost reached the full frame at an unwilling speed.

    He said: "It's over, the audition passed, and the task is passed smoothly."

    The male player was like a frustrated ball and completely softened, and tears of happiness after the disaster fell in his eyes.

    Oh, shit, this hellish encounter is finally over.

    Zuo Ying said indifferently: "Successful? This is not going well at all. What's next, what's next?"

    She glanced at Chen Jie with a knife-like gaze.

    Even knowing that this gaze was not aimed at him, Chen Jie still felt a trace of pressure, as if he was the person who helped the abuser.

    He thought he was worthy of being Cabbage's most valued and favorite player, and this momentum was enough. But I can't hide my anger, and I still need experience.

    He coughed: "Receive the reward first. In the first link, you two will go along...successfully complete the task, and you will each get a reward."

    Zuo Ying frowned. What is the cicada pill? I have never heard of it. pass.

    A pale golden round pill the size of a marble appeared in front of her, suspended in the air.

    Cicada pill description: Cicada pill is made up of 1000 essences of cicada slough. A total of 10 pills can be taken at the same time. After three minutes, the skin of the user can be completely peeled off without task side effects.

    Zuo Ying's brows were pressed, his eyes became colder.

    The effect of cicada slough is fantastic and powerful, but its use conditions are also more troublesome, that is, it needs to be taken in batches. If a person sees another person's face and wants to use it for himself, then he must ensure that the target is under his control for at least twenty days.

    But players go online and offline every day. To control a person, you must control both online and offline.

    That's why, many victims later were persecuted by acquaintances around her, such as herself who was stupid in her previous life.

    And this so-called cicada pill is equivalent to cutting off the middle process, whether online or offline, if you see a good-looking person, as long as you rush up to force the other party to eat ten cicada pill, you can get the opponent’s face in minutes. , The efficiency and success rate are greatly improved.