chapter 75

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 75:

    Zhuang Xi entered the house to apply medicine. When Zuo Ying waited, he found that everyone was gathered together. It turned out that Su Xindi was being pulled to show an old man's legs.

    Zuo Ying went over: "The uncle is a doctor?"

    "Oh, it's an old Chinese doctor who has a hand for bones." The person next to him explained, and saw the old man frowning slightly, holding Su Xindi's calf in his hand. , Fumbled and connected the bones intently.

    Su Xindi had a traumatic injury. Although he had no bleeding after taking the medicine, he first applied anti-inflammatory ointment, then wrapped a clean cloth, and finally tied a wooden board outside to prevent accidents. Misplaced.

    "Bone hurts for a hundred days, this foot can't go to the ground for three months." The old man exhorted.

    Su Xindi was sweating from the pain, and she was busy with a grateful expression on her face.

    Zuo Ying also thanked him.

    The old man waved his hand: "Hey, the person you brought, that's your own person, thank you."

    But she didn't even ask anyone to help Su Xindi to lay his bones, so the uncle took the shot, and everyone else was very happy. Concern, this is how much you trust and care about Zuo Ying, and you are so caring about the people she brought back.

    Zuo Ying felt warm in his heart. He took out some rare and delicious biscuits and fruits from his backpack, and gave the old man part of it, saying that it was hard work for him, and the rest was shared by others, anyway. If you have a share, that’s it.

    "Oh, it made you bleed again. Last time you left so much to eat, we haven't finished it yet." Everyone is a little embarrassed, but they also know that Zuo Ying is actually quite rich. , Alone, a pretty little girl, like a pitiful little girl who can be bullied anytime and anywhere, but after getting along for a long time, she will find out. She doesn’t know what she is doing in the game. Anyway, it’s not bad supplies. The snacks I arrived, or the rare weapons, wool, medicines and other important materials.

    The whole is a representative of a wealthy and broad-minded.

    So now she was persuaded by her, and everyone happily shared their snacks.

    Not to mention, everyone ate less snacks after she left.

    They also knew why Zuo Ying did this, so they became more enthusiastic about Su Xindi, even children were not afraid of the scar on Su Xindi's face.

    Zuo Ying saw that everyone brought out baskets of things from the kitchen shed and dried them. He was a little curious: "What is it going to dry?"

    "Sweet potato flour!" Aunt Liu said with a smile , "We bought some sweet potatoes recently. Some kung fu made vermicelli." In

    the square wooden baskets, there are neatly stacked forty to fifty centimeters of off-white vermicelli, which is still wet and soft. Zuo Ying said after looking at it for a while. : "I'll help too."

    She washed her hands, following everyone's appearance, pulling out a handful of sweet potato flour, rounding them in two circles, and laying them on a large rectangular drawer made of linen cloth.

    The sunshine today was pretty good. Zuo Ying felt hot after a while. In fact, she was sweating a lot just now after riding the bike. She took off her cotton-padded coat, inside was a thin black sweater, and rolled up her sleeves. Keep working.