chapter 5

You can search for the latest chapters in Google for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)"!

As the people who entered the game came out of the game, the information of this sudden appearance of the "caiyuanzi" game spread among the crowd. The simple and peaceful yet magical farming game, coupled with the wonderful appearance and level judgment, let the public The panic about it has diminished a lot.

But because of the problem of water deterioration, the overall situation is still very messy.

Zuo Ying didn't want to go home. She was in her junior year, so she could go back to the school dormitory, but she wanted to come to school in a mess.

In the end, she went to several supermarkets, and finally grabbed some vacuum-packaged food from a crowd of frantic buying, bought two more sportswears, and took these things to find a fairly peaceful hotel.

This hotel has a fitness area, and no one came at night. She spent most of the night in it. She dragged her sweaty and exhausted body and went back to the room upstairs to rest.

After only a few hours of sleep, she was awakened by the noise. It turned out that the guests in the hotel had eaten spoiled food.

Obviously it was vacuum-packaged food, but after unpacking it was discovered that it had grown hairs.

Zuo Ying took apart the food he bought last night, but luckily it was not broken.

With the drinking water rewarded by the game, she fills up her belly unhurriedly, puts on clean clothes, and then leaves the hotel with the rest of the food.

The outside is more chaotic than last night. The water from the tap water pipes is not only uneatable, but even touching the panel will make the panel swelling, itching, or even festering, and even the food will start to grow and deteriorate, and people's panic is getting higher and higher.

Zuo Ying saw blood stains on the side of the road, and the shop was hit on the wall more seriously.

Zuo Ying frowned slightly. Now she can only stay in the game for one hour a day. Even if the game level is raised, the upper limit of the game time per day is only 10 hours. The other time must be outside, but this outside is too chaotic. She needs to find a safe place to stay, and it is best to get a safe house from the game early.

Think about the price of a safe house, and then think about your own game currency...

She lifted the hat of the sweatshirt and hugged it with her hands. The clothes she bought were a bit thin. Compared to the safe house, the most important thing is to get a game of clothes first. Otherwise, things like underwear and cloth will start to rot within a month. You have to run naked.

"Come and take a look."

Someone sent her a flyer, and Zuo Ying took it to take a look. There were a few lines of bold black fonts on ordinary A4 paper.

It says that the world has changed. The vegetable garden game that appeared last night may be the hope of mankind. A group of people with lofty ideals formed an organization and called on everyone to unite and study how to conquer this game. There are also special people in this organization. Teach newbies how to play games.

The address is on the outskirts of the city.

Zuo Ying folded the paper, but didn't plan to go. There were many organizations reporting groups to keep warm in the last days, and it was not interesting because of the troublesome people.

She went to the municipal library.

People are arguing outside and fighting for food that can be eaten. Instead, there are few people and quiet. She waited here until ten o'clock in the evening to enter the game again.