chapter 29

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 29

    Although it is not very big in appearance, the act of putting on clothes and helping to cover up with words is really considerate. There is also the kindness in the tone, and it feels quite coaxing, is this the love between lovers.

    When Zuo Ying thought of her relationship with Jiang Jinhao, she followed him everywhere, holding him, and thinking about it, she actually did not regard each other as her boyfriend at all, but as her future support. This kind of long-term investment is very utilitarian.

    And the pair get along more than she did with Jiang Jinhao, more naturally.

    Zuo Ying understood them instantly, although they didn't need others to understand.

    Zhuang Xi felt Zuo Ying's eyes shift between him and Yang Qing.

    The kind of scrutiny of the concealed jab seems to be a little thoughtful, thinking that it is hidden but it is actually obvious, okay?

    Have you never seen a situation where people use their clothes to block them when their pants are torn?

    Well, this kind of thing that happened to someone as big as him should be rare indeed. His cold expression almost couldn't be stretched, and he has never felt so embarrassed when he grows up.

    Zhuang Xi gave Zuo Ying a fixed look.

    Zuo Ying silently retracted his gossip gaze, and seriously counted the heads of the crowd on the side.

    Then a soft voice came from

    her ear: "Thank you." She was a little surprised, and met the man's eyes again. In these extremely beautiful eyes, there was nothing ashamed or angry as she had imagined. Although a little embarrassed, they were generally calm and calm. , This thank you very sincerely.

    Although Zuo Ying felt that he didn't pull it by himself, many people should know that today's fat sub-color is red.

    But what she imagined was that this person would go away in shame and anger, and silently listed herself as a refusal to visit, the kind of embarrassment once, the kind that embarrassed to the depths, and even complained. After all, she has seen countless people. People who have no reason to say, never expected to be able to wait for this thank you.

    This attitude made her feel a touch of goodwill. She felt that this person should have a good temper and personality. Although he owed a little bit in the dungeon, he was still a good person, and remembered the last time he gave the ointment. This This judgment is more certain.

    She tilted her head and said, "Thank you for what?"

    Zhuang Xi didn't say anything, everyone was smart.

    Shen Yi watched them "eyebrows", saying things that others could not understand, as if there were claws scratching in her heart.

    How did Shen Ying know this man? Before the game appeared, she was just an ordinary college student, and a boyfriend. There was no reason to know such a high-quality man.

    And if they met after the game appeared, it was only a few days, and she was able to know this man a few days ago, it was also a coincidence, where would Shen Ying get the chance to meet him?

    She smiled and asked: "Sister, do you know Mr. Zhuang?"

    Zuo Ying hadn't answered yet, and the civilian man beside Shen Yi said with surprise: "Ah, these are all my own. I didn't expect you to be Xiaoyi's sister. Mr. Zhuang is your friend again. This is really fate. Mr. Zhuang, you see that you are so connected to our camp. It doesn’t make