chapter 106

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
106 The Director 4

    Had it not been for this phone call, Zuo Ying would have almost forgotten that this world had his parents as well.

    But when asked if the reason why this cheap dad called was due to Shizawa, Zuo Ying had a different view of Shizawa.

    The memory of the original body is relatively sparse, and there are not many details. She only knows that the original body recognizes Toshizawa as a person who admires in the previous life, and confides the truth to him wishfully, which is drained of the use value.

    In fact, everyone has the opinion that people who are not from my race must have different minds. Ruojizawa is because of the original God Shinto, and he does possess the ability of cultivation that cannot be explained by science. Even if she was handed over to the country in the end, it was understandable.

    But at this moment, it seemed that this man was not as pure as he remembered.

    What is the purpose of approaching the father of the original body by the name known to the original body? You don’t have to think about it and know that it’s for resources, film and television resources, business resources, fashion resources, or even being taken directly into the core of a certain circle, it is simply soaring, and it’s less of a ten-year struggle than other artists. NS.

    Zuo Ying touched his chin, and said directly: "I am not familiar with this person."

    "Aren't you familiar? He also said that he went to school with you since childhood."

    "He is several years older than me, and he is not in a school, at most It’s just living in the same area and encountering a little more often.” Zuo Ying said leisurely, “Didn’t I want to take a homework recently? He still wants to cram his cousin in, so I refused.

    ” It turned out to be like this, I know." After

    a few more words, Zuo Rinhuai was in a good mood when he hung up the phone. The assistants were a little surprised. In the past, the father and daughter might not be able to say twice a year, and they were always blunt. For a short time, those who don't know think they are enemies. This time we talked for several minutes, and it was more peaceful than ever.

    "The birthday gift you prepared last time, Xiaoying said he liked it." The assistant was a little flattered: "Xiaoying likes it."

    "Well, you just follow those and prepare some gifts to give. These years, I have not fulfilled my responsibility as a father." Zuo Lin sighed with emotion, and the assistant was even more surprised. What happened? All of a sudden. Great realization.

    Zuo Linhuai and Zuo Ying just had a conversation. Although they only had a few minutes and didn’t talk deeply with each other, he suddenly had a daughter who grew up into a big girl without knowing or not knowing it. feel.     She was more relaxed and polite than she thought, and her speech made people feel comfortable from the bottom of her heart, and she was different from the sharp appearance that used to only collide with him with a strong temper, which made this career-oriented old father discover. While talking with her daughter is not a difficult task, she has a sense of indebtedness inexplicably, and she wants to do something to make up for the responsibilities she has not fulfilled over the years.     What he didn't know was that he was affected by Zuo Ying's luck.     Zuo Ying's luck is strong, and good things will happen to her spontaneously and automatically, and easing the relationship with her father and getting the debt and love from her father is naturally one of the good things.     When the car stopped before staying at the hotel, Zuo Linhuai suddenly thought of something when he got out of the car, and said coldly to the assistant: "What is it, don't pay attention." The     assistant understood that he was also a person who wanted to get involved. , I didn't want to work hard and motivated after I debuted for two years, but I wanted to make it to the sky first, and also got involved with Zuo Ying. He did not hesitate to label Shizawa as "incorrect mind", and then put him on the blacklist.     ...     Toshize's sense of presence this time gave Zuo Ying an inspiration.     In the historical trajectory, although the original body cannot be separated from the realm of mortals due to obsessions, she can still practice. Ze body.     So Shizawa’s luck was very good, everything went smoothly, and he could be appreciated by big people. The TV series made a hit, and the movies he made were also very popular and popular. The songs he released can be on the world pop music charts, and his singing is very popular. wide.