chapter 7

You can search for the latest chapters in Google for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)"!

Zuo Ying woke up in the sun and climbed to the old height.

Some physiological needs need to be solved, but there is no toilet on the seventh floor.

She walked downstairs, and when she passed the sixth floor, she ran into a tall girl coming out of it.

The girl said "Ah", looked at her and looked upstairs: "Did you come down from upstairs?"

Zuo Ying nodded slightly and continued downstairs.

The girl looked thoughtful at her back, and always felt inexplicable. After thinking for a long time, she finally remembered it. She went back to the reading room and said to a few partners: "I saw Senior Sister Shen Ying just now. She was upstairs. "

"Shen Ying? Who?"

"Don't you know? A very well-known senior in the school, she is very beautiful, and she is a couple with the great genius Jiang from the School of Economics."

The girls started to popularize science with their partners. They are all freshmen who have not finished the first semester. Many people are not really clear about the situation in the school, let alone a junior.

Girl: "I've seen her before. She looks so beautiful without makeup. I don't know when she dyed her hair or burned it. I almost didn't recognize it, but it looks better. If I didn't ran into it just now, I knew there was someone upstairs."

Others asked: "Is she alone?"

"have no idea."

After the gossip was over, several people became worried again. Some of their other companions went out and wanted to get some medicine. The boy with the scratched arm had a fever. If he could get some medicine, he could give it. He uses it, and can keep it for emergencies. The second thing is to find out if there is any more edible food.

Zuo Ying walked all the way down from the sixth floor, and found that the lower the floor, the more people there were. There were two toilets on the first floor. These people couldn't use their feet at all, and they could smell the intoxicating smell from a distance.

She shook her head, turned on her hat and walked out of the library.

The sun was shining outside, and it was late autumn. The sun didn't have much power, and the air was desolate, especially the damaged facilities were more visible to the naked eye.

There is a park next to the library. Zuo Ying saw a lot of people digging wild vegetables on the turf, and they started fighting. Some people climbed up to the trees to pick up the leaves, and some went down to the river to catch fish.

She walked along the secluded road until she could barely get in until the third public toilet.

When she came out, she paused slightly and walked out the door calmly, when a sharp object suddenly pressed her side waist.

"Don't move! If you have anything to eat, hand it over!" shouted a rough voice.

Zuo Ying tilted her head slightly, and half of her delicate face was exposed under the brim of the sweatshirt.

This man with a fierce look suddenly changed his eyes, his eyes became lustful: "Little girl..."

At this moment, Zuo Ying suddenly had a fruit knife in his hand, and a silver light flashed. Accompanied by the man's screams, the watermelon knife half-armed in his hand fell to the ground, his left hand clung to his right wrist, blood gushing. Out.