chapter 32

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 32

    Although the Shen family is not comparable to the Jiang family, they also have tens of millions of assets. As the only biological daughter, Shen Yi lived as a daughter of a daughter. When did she receive such treatment?

    She looked at the back of Zhao Liang rushing away, clutching the bleeding hand, her eyes were gloomy.

    At night, Zhao Liang went into the game, and Shen Yi sneaked into his residence. Fortunately, he refused to move to the house today. Shen Yi, who had lived here for two days and had the key, easily came in.

    There was no one in the room, but Shen Yi knew that Zhao Liang's habit was to enter the game in bed, and she waited silently by the bed.

    Zhao Liang came out of the game when he was two children. He only logged in on the third day after the game was launched. He looks ugly, so he is only Level 2 so far.

    As soon as he came out, a quilt came from under the sky, and then a person jumped onto him, crushing him tightly, and he was struggling desperately with fright, but the next moment, a sharp knife pierced his waist, and then Time after time...

    Shen Yi didn't know how many times she stabbed. When she stopped, the person on the bed was quiet. She gasped hurriedly, sweating profusely, and after the initial fear, only joy and excitement were left.

    She threw away the knife, took off her coat and plastic gloves to wrap it, wrapped the knife in it, put it in the prepared backpack together, and looked at the blood man on the bed indifferently: "Useless things!"

    Then she followed quietly. It came in silently, and left quietly.

    Zuo Ying collected a large bundle of bark, bundled it up with a rope, and threw it into his backpack.

    The space of a personal backpack is small, but it can be upgraded. It takes 100,000 game coins to expand one cubic meter, which is very expensive.

    She went to the trading platform to see how her fish was selling, but when she saw it, she found that she had sold a lot.

    In most cases with a 20% discount, one fish can be sold for 120 game coins, and one thousand is 100,000 game coins. Now there are several hundred thousand in the account. She sighs that the money has come too fast. , No wonder that if you are optimistic about the game and run into an opportunity for one or two months, then it will be the same as if you are eating a meal, riding on the wind and getting up and down.

    Although it is a bit exaggerated, it is true.

    She took out the money and expanded herself by four cubic meters.

    This extra space is used to hold things that take up space like bark, and it can also hold a lot.

    And when she filled these four cubic meters, the fry had been sold out, and a large sum of money was added to the account, and her level was directly urged to the level that she was only a little short of being able to reach level 7.

    Terrible, but very cool.

    As she walked back, she looked for ingredients on the trading platform.

    Covering the global platform, there are always some rare ingredients, and then she really found the same beef.

    I don't know who it is, but I can get beef, and it is auctioned, so the slap-big piece of beef tendon has been fried to more than 80,000.