chapter 34

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 34:

    Zuo Ying naturally wouldn't call the other four people over and give them advice. One is that she doesn't want to reveal her identity, and the other is that she doesn't like team activities and prefers to be alone.

    There is an extra column for copy in her personal panel. In the upper left corner, her identity is the owner of the copy, and then there are many options below, including announcements to managers, private messages, task assignments, and so on.

    She silently wrote a small announcement in the tone of the game, and sent them to the other four people. Before sending, the game asked her to choose her own avatar. A variety of vegetable signs popped out below. I chose a red cherry tree as the avatar, and gave it a note as "Fish Pond Heir", which seemed to be a copy of the management program, and then sent this announcement to four people.     This means that the five managers here are familiar with and understand the areas they manage, and they formulate copy tasks for their own areas. In addition, there is another main line. All tasks must point to a certain result, which is to eliminate all sulfated fish within half a year and to neutralize the fish pond water into normal water.     Qin Han was the first to speak: "Then we will take this central island as the center and divide the surrounding area into five equal-area sectors. How about each one of us divide it into one?" No one     else had any comment.     Zuo Ying released a large copy of the big map at the right time. The huge map screen was erected in front of the five people, and the entire copy of the terrain was fully displayed on it. The blue water surface, gray or green islands were scattered like chess pieces on a chessboard. At the very center is a large red island with a giant cherry tree pattern, which is the central island on which they stand at this time.     Note on the map: Managers are not allowed to stay on the central island for a long time, and can choose a small island as their respective stationing point.     Qin Han's eyes lit up and he entered a few numbers into the custom division in the lower left corner of the map. Then the map was divided into five equal parts according to what he said, emitting four rays, splitting the map into five equal sectors, and marking them One, two, three, four, and five.     Zuo Ying glanced at Qin Han. This person was very smart and positive. Others didn't look stupid, very good, and she didn't need to worry about it.

    The number of islands in each area is the same, and there is no comparison. Five people choose an area, and the fan-shaped pattern of that area automatically breaks out of the map from the map. It comes to the owner and becomes him. An exclusive map.

    Zuo Ying chose No. 3. In the other direction, she walked along the center island, which was much larger than before, for more than ten minutes, and then came to the No. 3 area.

    She opened the descriptions of "Dungeon Owner" and "Temporary Administrator". After reading it for a long time, she understood and read a sentence: "The merman, the merman, come quickly, and hold me in a small boat. Send."

    Ah, what kind of spell, it's embarrassing.

    But soon, there really was a guy with a fish head on the water, dangling over with a small boat.

    This is the murloc. Zuo Ying looked at the huge, sharp-toothed fish head that was dissatisfied with blue-gray scales. He thought it might be because this guy was a bit ugly that the game gave him this name so perfunctorily.

    The murloc bowed to her with a very docile attitude. Zuo Ying stepped into the boat and looked at Map Three. There are 18 islands in her area, but most of them are dark, which means that these islands are still in an unlocked state. , In short, it can't go up yet, only two are green, indicating that it has been unlocked and can be used.