chapter 82

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 82:

    From Zhuang Xi's perspective, Zuo Ying's conversation with the wife of the villa has been dull, but there is an atmosphere between them that is difficult for outsiders to penetrate.

    The lady looked the same as in the photo. She obviously looked like Zuo Ying, but Zuo Ying said that the other person looked like her.

    I'm afraid these two people know each other.

    And the relationship is not simple.

    But he didn't ask, and Zuo Ying didn't explain.

    She was still a little emotional, and after a while, she asked, "Is there anything to discover?"

    "...No." He had been waiting here and didn't look for clues.

    At this time, some players found a clue.

    They found a diary, and on it one day, Juanxiu's handwriting read "The day I met him, he was wearing a sky blue shirt, white pants, and me too, a blue shirt and a white dress, at that moment I I feel that there is no more right person in the world...I will never forget that day. It was the first day when our destiny began to intersect. It was the anniversary of our love..."

    Another day, It said "The first gift he gave me was a colorful silk scarf. He said that the color suits me best, and I am the rainbow in his life..."

    Dozens of players yelled and analyzed, Zuo Yinghe Zhuang Xi was forced to hear.

    The two looked at each other, then the next step is to figure out who this diary belongs to.

    But after searching the entire villa, I couldn't find the owner of this diary. Even this diary was found in the corner of the utility room. The paper was yellow and moldy. It was obviously abandoned there.

    After everyone had circulated the diary, Zhuang Xi took it and looked at it, his eyes condensed: "This handwriting..."

    Zuo Ying: "What?"

    "I seem to have seen it in the study."

    "Then go upstairs ." Look for it."

    "Okay."

    When going upstairs, Zuo Ying saw many players surrounding the servants asking questions. Some of those servants said that the young master had brought back some girls. There were several young ladies in Ward’s family, who fell in love early. Who has been beaten by mandarin ducks and so on.

    These servants are also very good at gossiping, but I don't know how much useful information there is.

    The two returned to the study, but when they were away, it was obviously turned over several times, everything became very messy, the things they had turned over before and the things that had not been turned over were mixed together, and they were full of them. The earth is all.

    They can only start over again.

    As time passed, a transparent screen popped up in front of them.

    Ask the player to tell the identity of the woman in the dream within twenty minutes.

    Is there a time limit?

    The two accelerated, and the other players became nervous.

    During this period, a player found a blue and white dress in the closet in another room, and answered the question of the woman's identity based on the identity of the room owner asked by the maid.