Episode 1: First Staff Dinner

"Whew!" Tylor sat on his back on his new desk as he was exhausted from falling and sticking donuts on his horns and his mouth all day. "That was exhausting!"

"It's even more exhausting than working in the MIFT, don't you think?" Val asked as she took off her helmet and fanned herself with it.

"It is, thank you for choosing to do this with me," Tylor said as he wiped off some of the glaze, powdered sugar, and chocolate sauce off of his face. 

"Hey, it's what buds do!" Val said. 

"Nice work today, Jokesters!" Sulley announced as he entered the Laugh Floor, very joyful after meeting Boo for a moment. "Thanks to your consistent training, we were able to surpass the energy level of the time when we used to scare children!" All Jokesters on the floor cheered or applauded. "Now, to reward you with all your hard work, why don't I treat you to dinner?"

"YEAH!!!" All Jokesters cheered.

"Great! Let's head on out to Beaulieu Grill!" Sulley said excitedly. 

"Whoa! A new barbecue place!" George Sanderson said. 

"I've always wanted to go there!" Ted Pauley said. 

"Can't wait to stuff my stomach there!" Pete Ward said. 

"Wow, I never have been out on a staff dinner before," Tylor said.

"It's pretty fun, actually!" Val said. "I wish the rest of the MIFT can come along with us. I hear that place is pretty lively and the food is really delicious there."

"Hey, Tylor, hey, Val," Sulley greeted as he approached them as he maintained his natural smile across his face.

"Hello, Sulley," Tylor and Val greeted back.

"Why don't you invite the rest of the MIFT to come along with us?" Sulley suggested happily. "I'm pretty sure they'll love the place too, and wouldn't want them to miss out when you're coming along with us, you know?"

"Thank you so much, Sulley!" Val thanked in a very passionate voice. "They're really going to love it!"

"Well, we'll see you at Beaulieu Grill!" Sulley said joyfully. 

"See you there!" Val and Tylor said. 

As Sulley left the Laugh Floor, Val grabbed Tylor's arm and said as she pulled gently, "Come on, let's go tell them!" 

"All right," Tylor said as he gave her a friendly smile. 

When they arrived at the MIFT office, everyone was cleaning up to get ready to leave.

"Hey! Sulley just invited us MIFT to the staff dinner, are you guys down for that?" Tylor announced.

"Staff dinner? Where?" Duncan asked. He did not want to go if the restaurant did not spark his interest.

"Beaulieu Grill~!" Val said. "I hear it's really good there~!" She added in a singsong voice. 

"Yay!! Let's go!!" Fritz said.

"Haven't had staff dinner since Waternoose was fired," Cutter said.

"I heard that place is good, so I'll go, I guess," Duncan said.

"Great! Let's head on there!" Val said. "We're gonna meet everyone there! I guess the whole MIFTers can carpool together!"

"Yeah! I'll drive!" Fritz cheered.

"Let's go!" Cutter said.

The whole MIFTers arrived last at Beaulieu Grill while Sulley and Mike were waiting for them.