Liam’s hands reached up, locking around Zayn’s waist and holding him in place as he let his hips buck up into Zayn.  The sudden sweet friction made both boys gasp, and Zayn’s hips jerked back down to grind deeper into Liam.  The slick fabric of their swim trunks was thin and flimsy, barely adding any barrier between the two as they continued to grind into each other, all groans and writhing and hot skin against skin.

  “Mm, Zayn…” Liam groaned against his boyfriend’s hot swollen lips.  He couldn’t catch his breath or find his voice to speak, so he hooked his fingers in the elastic waist of Zayn’s swim trunks, pulling at it hintingly.

  Zayn smirked, his lips sliding across Liam’s skin and settling at his neck.  Liam whined, still wanting Zayn to get out of his trunks, but Zayn ignored him.  He let his tongue dart out to flick at the pale skin over Liam’s collarbone, brushing over the smooth creamy flesh before he let his mouth close over the skin, sucking and nipping and licking hotly.  Liam’s teeth dug into his lower lip and his eyes fluttered shut, knowing that Zayn loved giving him love bites.  Zayn was always looking for ways to mark Liam as his, and no one else’s, and Liam loved being marked like this.

  Zayn pulled back, admiring the dark purpley-red mark that blossomed across Liam’s collarbone, still shiny with saliva as it smiled up proudly at him.  He let his thumb reach out to gently press down on the tender mark, and Liam sucked in an unsteady breath, the sound hissing through his teeth.

  “Mine,” Zayn growled lowly into Liam’s ear. “All mine.”

  Liam nodded, writhing slightly underneath Zayn.  His desperation was getting worse by the second, and he knew he needed Zayn now. “Please, Zayn.” His fingers returned to Zayn’s swim trunks, pulling at them more fervently now.

  Zayn leaned back, peeling off his swim trunks, and Liam leaned up expectantly, waiting for Zayn’s lips to return so he could press more kisses to them, but Zayn stayed back, his hands hooking into Liam’s own shorts and, in one swift motion, pulling them off his hips and sliding them down his legs.  He tossed both the shorts over onto the sand a few feet away, out of sight and out of mind, before turning to Liam with a grin and a cocked brow.  Despite the playfully mischievous look on his face, Liam could see the hard and dark glint to Zayn’s eyes, and it sent shivers down his spine.

  He didn’t wait for Zayn to lean back over him; instead, he scrambled to his knees and pressed his hands to Zayn’s chest, gently pushing him back so he was laying down on his back across the sand.  Though he knew Zayn preferred taking control, he could see the pleased smirk on his face as Liam leaned over Zayn’s cock, his fingers skimming lightly over the skin of Zayn’s inner thighs before his hands closed around his hips, keeping himself steady.

  Liam’s eyes flickered up, locking with Zayn’s deep brown orbs just as the tip of his tongue, hot and pink and wet, poked out to dip into the slit of Zayn’s cock, licking up the beads of precome that had collected on the tip of the head.  A muffled noise of appreciation rumbled from the back of Zayn’s throat, encouraging Liam, and he let his tongue snake out again, repeating the action.  This time, though, he didn’t pull his tongue back to his mouth; after he’d finished dipping the tip of his tongue into the slit, he let it swirl around the sensitive skin of the head, slow and wet.

  “Fuck,” Zayn breathed, his head tilting back.  His hips tried to buck up into Liam’s mouth, but Liam tightened his grip on Zayn’s hips, keeping him pinned down as he continued to tease him.  He could see the desperation on Zayn’s face though, and he heard Zayn’s breathing start to grow more erratic, and he took pity on him, taking the head of Zayn’s cock into his mouth.

  Zayn groaned, low and husky as he finally felt the satisfying wet heat of Liam’s mouth, slick and smooth against his length as Liam lowered his mouth.  His full lips were tight around his shaft, his tongue tracing light designs along the thick vein on his cock, and the sensation was overwhelming for Zayn.