Untitled (Part 1 & 2)

Start from the beginning

“Don’t avoid my question Zayn! Liam, did he force you to do anything? What happened!”

“I got hot and took my shirt off! Zayn would never force me to do anything. Why is everyone always making him the bad guy. We wouldn’t even be together if I didn’t pursue him. I love him.”

“You’re fourteen. You don’t know what love is.”

“And you do? How many times do you and your boyfriend fight? Zayn and I have only been together seven months, and we’ve never had a single fight because we get each other. We need each other. I love him.”

“Just stop it Liam! I tried to understand it, I really did, but I don’t get it. He isn’t a boyfriend he’s a pedophile. If this is some rebell-“

“Don’t you ever say that again. Zayn is nothing but decent. He is the perfect boyfriend and this is not some rebellion because are parents died. I LOVE HIM!”

“I love you too.” Liam beamed at Zayn. 

“I know you do.” He wrapped his arms around Zayn’s waist, burying his face against Zayn’s chest. 

“Liam, end it or move out.” He turned and glared at her. 

“I’ll be around for my things after school.” She stormed off, and after the ringing from the slamming door faded out Liam acknowledge a problem. “I don’t have anywhere to live.” Zayn laughed. 

“Of course you’re staying here. You have school tomorrow, we should probably get to bed.” They cuddled together in the middle of the bed, Liam wrapped in Zayn’s arms, but he couldn’t sleep because suddenly Zayn’s home was their home, Zayn’s bed was their bed, Zayn’s carton of orange juice was their’s and the thought that he’d found everything he could ever want so young had his head reeling. After his fourth wiggle, toss, and turn Zayn pressed a kiss to his lips. 

“we’ll be okay Liam. I promise. They just don’t understand. No one does, but we only need each other.” Liam smiled.

“I love you.” And he meant it. They both knew he did.

“I love you too.”

--------------------------------

Part 2: CONTINUE THE “ZAYN AND LIAM ARE IN LOVE, BUT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS, SINCE LIAM IS ONLY 14 AND ZAYN'S 23” BUT THEN HAVING SEX, AND LIAMS SISTER WALKS IN JUST AS THEYRE DONE AND FREAKS OUT

“Zayn? You in here?” 

“In the kitchen!” Liam rounded the corner, gasping when he saw the decorations. He tossed down his gym bag and schoolbag. 

“Zayn, you didn’t have to do this!” Zayn put a poorly frosted cake on the kitchen table before leaning over to kiss Liam. 

“It’s your sixteenth birthday. It should be special.” Liam pulled Zayn close.

“How special?” He wiggled his eyebrows and Zayn laughed.

“Let’s cut your cake first.” He squeeze sixteen candles on the small cake, lighting them and singing loudly. Liam turned in his arms to blow them out. “Did you make a wish?” Liam pressed the knife into Zayn’s hand.

“Nope, I’ve got all I’ve ever wanted.” The cake never got cut. Zayn tossed the knife onto the counter behind them before stumbling down the hall, struggling to rid himself and Liam of clothes. When they reached the bedroom, Liam fell to the bed, already straining against his boxers. Zayn went to kneel between his legs but Liam pulled him back up. “I don’t want a blow job. Please Zayn, I’ve been ready, and now I think you finally are to.”