The Green Monster

Start from the beginning

With practice he had been able to deep throat the cock of his lover, thankfully it wasn’t as thick as his own, and he slowly relaxed his throat muscles to allow the piercing length all the way down until his nose brushed tan skin. He mimicked swallowing that had his esophagus undulating around the now pulsing cock of his boyfriend. “Oh fuck Zee. Oh fuck.” He let out a whiny groan.

Zayn pulled off and started kissing him again while dropping his own pants to reveal his monster of a dick as well. Zayn’s was thicker than Liam’s, with caramel skin like his and since he had no foreskin to cover his tip, the pinkish bulbous head was always on display. He pushed Liam down into the sheets so his head was cradled by the pillow and their equally stiff cocks brushed with evil friction getting both boys to moan and Zayn pinched one of the small nipples below him getting the older boy to squeal in delight.

“I wanna fuck you Li. Want to so bad.” His voice came out in gravelly breaths that smelled of mint and tobacco. Liam saw how vulnerable his eyes were; they swam with an emotion of acceptance, pleading almost. He had never seen those hazel orbs ever look like that before. Biting his lip he nodded and whispered, “Okay Zee.”

He rolled over on his stomach with his cock poking between his legs as Zayn spread his cheeks wide to see that tight pink hole. Without hesitation he lowered his head and dripping tongue to flick it over and over. Liam gasped feeling the slight tingle of pleasure and pressed his ass up farther into the raven-haired boy’s face making Zayn grin a little. He poked and prodded the fluttering hole with his tongue, licking wide stripes that criss-crossed the entrance he was consuming, before straightening his tongue to press through the rim and wiggle it inside intense heat. Liam cried out as he fisted the sheet in his hand with eyes clamped shut and breathing labored and Zayn stuck his tongue in even further to taste the manly musk of Liam. He pulled out and in with his wide tongue making it lap and stretch the clenching hole.

With it slicked open he pressed two of his fingers in all the way to the knuckle, Liam’s body tensed and he stilled until a ‘move’ was heard from the head of the bed. Zayn slowly penetrated him repeatedly, brushing the insides of his tunnel and spitting on his finger to give it more traction to glide. The boy writhed upon the bed; tan fingers disappeared over and over into lighter colored cheeks, the clenching around his digits making him moan as to what was to come next. He brushed the prostate and Liam yelped as the muscles of his back flexed in the most orgasm inducing way Zayn had ever seen. Then he added a third finger, Liam rocking back against his hand, whimpering out small noises of lust and ecstasy, he felt how loose and open he was so without further adieu he spit into his hand to rub around the leaking tip of his eight and half inch cock, it was thicker near the head and made for quite the ass spreader.

He pressed forward, inch by agonizing inch, feeling how Liam clenched around him. The heat was incredible and his hole was wet with saliva making every nerve ending in both boys fire at rapid speed. Fully sheathed with his face near the turned one of his boyfriend they kissed slowly as he gently rolled his hips inside him. Liam whimpered at the feeling of fullness and that endorphin making burn that was ripping him open while Zayn held a firm hand to one hip, the other on his shoulder pulling him back. The boy topping eventually moved his way down to nibble on the shoulder that was now starting to sweat, the salty taste of the liquid and the meaty chunk of muscle he chewed on tasted so good. It was all Liam.

His thrusts picked up speed and he remembered what had happened earlier in the night. Niall was all over him and Liam seemed to be enjoying it. He was going to make Liam enjoy this so much that he’d never look at another man again in his life. So he slammed harder and harder with each thrust downwards. Each time he hit that sweet spot inside his canal he made Liam moan and let out curses between clenched teeth. He pulled his boyfriend to his hands and knees letting his cock dangle heavily between his firm thighs. With one hand he gripped the aching shaft to pump it in time with his slamming cock. Zayn’s heavy balls slapped loudly against the perspiring skin of Liam’s ass and the sound echoed throughout the room coupled with ‘oh’s’ and ‘fuck’s’ alike.