Chapter 2

If you ever wish that you could read or hear someone's thoughts, I would like to say you're getting yourself to some depressing shit. Sometimes I wish I never had this ability.

I mean knowing someone thoughts is cool, but are you ready to the not-so-cool part? Where you get to see how depressing people can be? How people have weird mind too? How people have suffer? How they have seen something that you wish you never witness? Because that is some serious fucked up shit.

I've grown to control hearing their thoughts, but I couldn't control the urge to open their veins and devour their blood like a mad bloodsucker that I am, feeding from them til' they don't move, burrying their bodies and pretend like nothing happened.

I could feel everyone's gaze, some are curious, some are envious, and some are judgemental, human and their attitudes. I chuckled to myself as I followed my parents, I feel powerful, actually I always feel like that.

The hallway are full of students who are talking to themselves or looking at the new girl, me, this may seems like we are a family of vampire which is true, but we are at the human world and well, my parents wore an all black outfit and so am I, with our pale skin and red lips. If you humans are not naive, they will probably know it from the start, since we step foot here.

We actually have guards too, my parents are here and it was like this faithful guards are stubborn because they really insist to escort me to my new school, in the human world. They are scattered around the campus. I should find this interesting but I don't want to look like a scaredy cat to everyone, oh well, don't judge the book by its cover?

"Mr and Mrs. Black, welcome to my school." I look ahead and saw a woman who's probably 50 or something.

"You are the Dean?" I saw how the woman gulp at my father's deep voice, cold and nothing but sounds so ready to kill, even the guards stand up straight, that people is why he is the most important vampire in our world. He's a direct descendant from the pure King and Queen, so basically we are royals, but my father don't want to be called King and he just settled by the leader term.

"Yes, yes I am, sir." The woman struggling in her words opened a door which I believe is her office, papers are neatly arrange everywhere as we just stand there.

"Thank you very much for choosing my school-

She was cut off when one of the guards put two briefcases in her table, knocking the paper that she didn't even bother to look at.

"One, I want my lovely daughter here to have a nice highschool life, two, if anyone harm her, this school is going down, three, give her the best, and four, I want this school to be something exciting." I facepalm myself as those words left his mouth, I bet the Dean is scared of me now. I shouldn't have let them escort me.

"Yes- yes, uh, yes sir."

Dad, that's enough. I mindlink it to him as he shot me a glance and nodded, smiling sheepishly at me. This is not what I expected, I don't want anyone to be scared of messing with me, I want something fun!

"I already emailed everything, Dean." I facepalm myself again as my mother spoke, her name is not Dean, I look at her nameplate, Joy Sasha. She have a weird name.

Her name is Joy Sasha, mom. I mindlink it and I guess that made her realized because she cleared her throat.

"Just take a look at it, Sasha." She corrected herself as I smiled.

"Of course, ma'am. Thank you again."

And then we are out of the school, I don't need to attend today because they still have to arrange everything, especially because I'm so late but they accepted me because of the money my parents donated to the school. Donated is not the right words but we'll settle for it.

"That's hilarious!" The three of us laugh as I heard the doorbell rang, I was already in front of the door, opening it and was greeted by bone crushing hugs from the twin.

"Welcome." I spoke. It should be always like, vampires can't enter someone's house if they are not invited

"Mamá, papá, our little vampire is really here in the human world." My sister pouted as we all laugh. After the laughter died down, my father's features turned into serious and that means business and I saw how my siblings sit up straight and so am I.

"I know you already know this, but little one, humans can be crazy, sometimes they became monster because of certain things and number one is money. They would do everything for it." He spoke as I nodded my head.

"Don't trust anyone...

He trailed off. I raised my eyebrows in confusion as they all look at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"We have a feeling about you finding your mate earlier." My eyes and mouth widen as my mother spoke and her features softens, I felt it and smelled the most amazing scent in that school but I ignored it. What's the meaning of this?

"So my mate is a human?" They all nodded. I sighed and look expectantly at them.

"And we would like you to take her slowly, human pace, little one." I almost cried when my father spoke, I thought they would be mad at me or kill my mate, I don't know what to feel so I just hugged them all.

"You seriously thought we would kill her." I nodded and that earned a smack in the head from my mother.

"Ouch!" It doesn't really hurt but I pretended. They all chuckle as I rubbed the spot that I think hurts.

"Seriously, visit us okay, we love you." I pouted as they all stands up.

My brother, Victorino, held his close hand at me.

"What's this?"

"Say the magic words." I groaned.

"Oh hail the most amazing and handsome, my brother Victorino." He snickered as he opened he's hand and it made me gasp in amazement when I saw a golden ring that our grandfather give him in his palm.

"I made one of my own and the three of us have identical, I love you sis and visit us." He may not be good at showing emotions but when he does, it always teared me up. He's the most amazing brother, I trust them with my life.

They all said goodbyes, it was hard but I need this, I just hope I find what I'm looking for, have that missing piece in my jigsaw puzzle and felt complete and hopefully, have my human mate.