"Let's go guys and get drinks for ourselves" James shouted, getting the yes from each one of us. With a huge grin, I followed him between all the sweaty bodies but it was becoming hard for me as no one was letting me pass my small frame and now everyone was ahead of me. I bit my lower lip in distress and tried to move it when I felt someone standing to bend me so near to me that I could feel all the hard muscles of their front. My heart started beating because my body already knew who was standing behind at the moment his body made slight contact with mine. A big tattooed hand slipped from my side and moved the drunken body away making the way out. Still chewing on my lower lip I kept looking in front of me not knowing what to do and we soon reached the bar and there was the woman behind it. I immediately walked away from him not wanting to be near him and moved where the guys were standing. The woman standing behind the counter lifted her eyes and looked at our group and she gasped a bit. From the look on her face, I  knew she was checking out all of them. 

"What can I get for all the handsome men here," she asked, flashing her smile coming out of her daze. Everyone told her what they wanted except me. Everyone was going to drink hard liquor. 

"What cutie will you have," the bartender asked while looking at me with the same flirty smile on her face. 

"Can I get a beer please?" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Sure," she said and started preparing drinks. She first handed the drink to the grey eye monster. She said something to him which I couldn't hear because of the loud sound but it made him smirk. Taking his drink from her he looked at me with his cold grey eyes. I immediately averted it, feeling anxious at his mere look. When I looked back he was nowhere to be found. I looked in all directions but I couldn't find him. 

Where did he go? 

I thought about looking in all directions but I still couldn't find his tall frame in the crowd. Well, it's good that he went, or else I would have stayed in this bubble of uneasiness. I let go of my breath which I didn't hold for so long. The bartender gave the rest of us our drinks so we went to occupy the seats but all the seats were full. Before I could ask them what we should do they all moved and occupied the private area. I was a little surprised to see them seating here because the VIP was written over there. 

"What are you waiting for take your seat," said Logan rudely as he saw me standing where everyone had already taken their seat. 

"Is it ok to sit over here?" I asked James while moving near him as I took a seat beside him. I was the only one who was feeling a little out of place by sitting here while everyone was enjoying their time. 

"What," he asked, moving near my face as he couldn't hear me because of loud music. I moved my face near his ear to ask him the same question. 

"Is it ok to sit in the VIP area?" I said a little loud so he could hear me. I don't know why I was suddenly feeling so anxious as if someone was constantly watching me. 

"Yeah, the head chef is a VIP member here so don't worry," he said with a big grin on his face. My mouth formed an O shape and I nodded in understanding, more likely dumbfounded. I relaxed a bit and started taking sips of my beer while looking at dancing bodies on the floor. Even though I relaxed I was still feeling as if someone was watching me. I ignored that feeling and kept sipping on my drink. I looked all over the bar interiors and it screamed money. The bar indeed looked like only rich people came here, maybe that's why all the guys were happy to come here. The bar even had two more floors so slowly sipping I looked up and my eyes met with grey eyes making me choke on my drink. I started coughing, suddenly getting everyone's attention.