Chapter 52

***If I get 100 Followers in two days I will upload the next chapter***
!!!Countdown begins!!!

"I will be stubborn as much as I want to be you can't stop me because im, 'm not yours" 

Saying that I tan away from them but I didn't miss how his eyes became mad as I said those words. Grumbling under my breath I ran to my room. My mood was still sour but I decided to change. After changing we all went down. I changed into a loose big t-shirt and loose swimming shorts. Before coming out I made sure to bind the chest band more tightly around my chest. It was uncomfortable but I have to bear it if I don't want anyone to be suspicious about my bulging chest. The boys were so excited to jump in the pool. They all were playing in the pool as I was sitting on the edge with my legs in the pool. 

Grey eye monster was no were to be found and it was a good thing. I was laughing at how Logan pulled William in water and William pulled James with him. All of these fell in the water as a chain reaction. Chef Oliver was chilling on the chair with Margaritas James had made for us. His bartender experience came into handy. 

"No," I said as William came to pull me in the water I ran before he could pull me as I turned and my body collided with a hard bare chest making me look at the owner. He was looking down at me with his hard grey eye. I swallowed hard and tried to move as my eyes widened realising both plans were resting on his hard bare chest but as I did that my leg slipped before I could walk away he draped his arm around me firmly pressing me to his care chest. My breath hitched as he pressed me firmly to him. My eyes stayed connected to his grey one and I felt the time stopped. His fervent grey eyes moved all over my face and lastly stopped on my slightly parted lips making my heart pump even fast. 

"Sage, head chef come to the pool" Logan called us making me come out of my daze as the spell cast on me broke. I blinked my eyes while clearing my throat. I moved away from his firm grip. He was first not letting me go but I moved out and walked towards the pool. I again started to distract myself as I sat back near the pool on my previous seat. But from the corner of my eyes, I kept following his half-naked figure. 

"Head chef, come to the pool," William said as he gestured with his hand. He dived in the water with a perfect body arch. Guys cheered as he joined him. He came up from the water and moved both hands in his hair to pull them back. His full upper naked body came in front of my eyes. His muscles bulged as he moved his arms. My breath hitched even more as I saw the tattoo on his chest and upper arm which were always hidden behind his full sleeves shirt. Today the sun was on his side making him more divine. I was looking at all this with my wide eyes as they kept glued on him. 

"Close your mouth you are drooling" I heard someone saying it which made me immediately close my mouth and look at the source of the voice. I didn't even realize when my mouth opened on its own. William was standing beside me. He was still in the pool with his head resting outside. He grins looking at my red face as he had caught me off guard. 

"I was not drooling," I said defensively as I looked in the other direction. 

"Yeah, you were not. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Now come to the water" he said and pulled me in the water. Chef Oliver joined us in the water too. We played volleyball in the water. I had a lot of fun. We all took shower after it and then it was time for the barbeque. The night atmosphere was so nice and the barbeque was great. Food tastes more delicious under the starry dark sky. We all were seated on the porch. It was cosy sitting on a cushy mattress. I was gazing at the night sky as I found him looking at me with dame fervent eyes. 

"Guys it's now time for a special drink" chef Oliver's words got our attention. He had a big bottle of plum wine in his hand and it lit up everyone's eyes. He handed all of us glasses full of wine. 

"Let's enjoy the rest of the night with the special wine," James said happily as we all cheered. I tasted it and moaned during its test. I was not that bitter. We all were enjoying our night with food and wine. Slowly my whole body was getting relaxed with each sip of the wine. I looked at everyone with drooping eyes. I found my friends sprawled on the mattress lazily. They all were drunk. Logan and William were hugging each other in their sleep as James counted the stars with chef Oliver while slurring. They all were on the verge of falling asleep. I smiled and put the glass on my lip to take a sip but it was empty. I grabbed the bottle to fill it again when someone took it away from me. I gasped in protest as I saw who had taken the delicious thing away from me. 

"Stop drinking, it's your fourth glass," the grey eye monster said in his little drunken voice. He said while sitting in front of me. He looked more sober than all of us. I was fed up with him always telling me what not to do. He is not my master. 

"Stop commanding me you grey eye monster," I said as I hiccuped in between my words while I jammed my finger in his chest accusingly. He narrowed his eyes as he heard what I said as he looked at my finger on his chest. 

"You can't stop me from doing what I want," I said, slurring as I took the bottle from his hand to fill my glass. I was about to drink it up. He grabbed it from my hand and drank it in one go, making me gasp in horror. 

"I can and I will, Tiny," he said dominantly, sounding as drunk as me but I ignored It. My eyes narrowed and my jaw set to his words now I was more adamant to drink even more. I snatched the bottle from his hand and put it on my lips taking gulps directly from it. 

"Stubborn like always" he grumbled madly before I knew he grabbed the bottle from my hand and emptied the bottle in one go as he put the rim of it on his lips. My eyes widened in surprise. He smirked at me in victory looking at my ajar mouth. A rage pumped in me as I looked at him with mad eyes. 

"Why do you have to do this all the time," I said madly as I jabbed my finger again in his chest. 

"Why can't you let me be? Why are making things difficult for me?" I said more furiously, he just took my anger with a stone face. I was about to say something more when he grabbed my hand in his firm hold. Making me glare at him. 

"I tried very hard but I can't. I just can't," he said helplessly, looking straight into my eyes, making my heart beat fast as he said that he pressed my open palm on his lips. I gasped as his slightly wet lips touched my palm. My whole body burned as red climbed up my face. I was stunned looking at his actions. His grey eyes darkened looking at my reaction. He draped his big arm around my waist and dragged me towards him. Our faces were just inches apart as our heavy breaths mixed. I could hear the loud thumping of my heart. I bet he could hear it too. Before I knew his lips captured mine. He slowly moved my body back, pressing my body on the mattress with both hands on either side of my head. 

The last thing I remember is his body hovering over mine as he kisses me dominantly. 
______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 14
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 57

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.