Chapter 28

***Follow me and vote for chapter****

Not what I think it is.

My body went stiff when he started the car. My eyes remained fixed on the small brown bag which was sitting on the dashboard and smirking at me. I felt his eyes on me and that made me look away from the brown bag. His cunning words kept on repeating in my head. I'm not going to let him do anything with me. But my heart was beating fast because I knew how manipulative the head chef is. He will make me succumb to his plan. I looked at it again from the corner of my eyes. That brown bag again smirked at me. 

It made him again look at me and I immediately looked out of the window. My fingers fidgeting with each other makes me even more nervous. I was praying that his car breaks down and we have to wait the rest of the night for another car. But to my dismay, nothing of that sort of thing happened. Soon I saw a familiar building appearing in the line of my vision, making me even more nervous. He got out of the car not before grabbing the brown bag with him. I kept sitting in a car which made him turn around and look at me. 

"What are you still doing in the car?" he questioned me with a raised eyebrow when I didn't put any effort into getting out of it. 

"God please save me from the grey eye monster" I did my little prayer before getting out of the car. He started walking and I followed him, keeping a good distance between us. He even looked back a few times to see if I was still following him. Even when we were standing in the elevator I stood at the far end making as much distance as possible. 

My eyes unknowingly kept on going to the brown bag in his hand. My constant staring at it won't change what is in it. I need to stop starting it. I averted my eyes from it but my eyes got caught with him in the reflecting doors of the elevator. He had an amused expression on his face because now he knew what I was doing for so long. I looked up trying not to be obvious. But I think it was too late for me. On top of that, he was not even saying anything, it was making me feel more anxious. A big lump formed in my throat when I heard the ding of the elevator saying we have reached his penthouse. I again followed him with small steps. My legs started to get weak when we stepped inside his house. Even if I tried my best I couldn't prepare myself for the things he said. I need to make my move before he makes any of his. 

"I'm very tired. I will sleep on the couch. Good night" I said while fake yawning and this time walked fast to get away from him. I was eyeing the big couch in the middle of the living room. I took a few steps only to get stopped by his hand on my wrist. My heart stopped beating for a few seconds when he did that. I tried to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me go. Instead of letting it go, he pulled me back to his firm chest. He circled both of us arms around my waist. His intoxicating scent entered my nose making me feel something in the pit of my stomach. His closeness was about to mess with my head. 

"Do you think I brought you here for you to sleep on the couch?" he asked in his dark voice, making my heartbeat in sweet fear. 

"L–let me go, I want to sleep," I said in my firm voice which didn't sound firm while still trying to get out of his hold. I wanted to smack myself for stuttering at his mere nearness. I don't want to show him that I'm an easy lamp. 

"Don't worry about that. You will get to sleep with me on my bed beside me" he said those words hoarsely making my heart come to my throat. He brought up my worst nightmare. 

"But I don't want to. Don't you remember what grandma said?" I tried to reason while still doing my best to get my hand out of his hold. I hope he lets me go after this. 

"Grandma is not here to see. And I'm not grandma's good boy" he said those words in a dark voice while turning me around in one swift turn. A gasp left my mouth as my front landed on his chest making me look at him with wide eyes. His grey eyes kept looking down at me with an amount of darkness in them that made me want to run and hide somewhere where he couldn't find me. As soon as our eyes met something sparked in his eyes and before I knew his lips found their way to mine. I felt an electrifying sensation all over my body when our lips touched. He was kissing me after so long. It made my whole body jolt up with so many emotions that I couldn't express. He sucked and bit on my lower lip asking me to open my mouth but I didn't. I was still mad at him even though he was making the earth crumble around me. 

"Tiny" he groans, sending sparks to my lower back. When I still didn't obey him he suddenly groped my left breast making me gasp. He took advantage of it and slipped his dominating tongue into it. I felt like my legs were about to give up. If I let him continue his torture on my mouth then he will be successful in fulfilling his agenda. I put my hands on his shoulder and tried to push him away but he cupped my face and kept pinning me to his chest. 

I don't know when we reached the kitchen counter with our tug of war. I heard things falling off. He pushed everything down. I found myself sitting on the counter with him standing between my legs. I tapped on his shoulder when I was fully out of breath. He let go of my mouth and made just an inch of distance between us. I took deep breaths with a flushed face trying to fill my lungs. I glared at him when he grinned looking at my condition. My lipstick was smudged all over his lips. He took out his blazer in one swift move and threw it somewhere. All the oxygen was puffed out of my lungs making my breath hitch.

"Let's do all the bad things." 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 95
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 133

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.