Chapter 32

***Follow me and vote***

I'm afraid to even imagine what he will do to me in the future. 

I was not able to respond to his words instead bubbles of sweet fear kept on rising in my stomach. I don't know what he will do to me once we start living together after marriage. He already has so many plans planned for me in his evil mind. Now I felt more dreaded getting married to him. I found a newfound fear developing in me. I kept sitting on his lap without even moving. The back of his fingers kept on tracing a line over my spine. I felt a tingling sensation on my skin whenever he dragged his fingers over my bareback.  I bit my lower lips because the silence around us was thickening. I still somehow found myself out of breath and he was breathing normally. Feeling uncomfortable in this position I tried to move but his hands became even tighter on my body. 

"Don't move" he groaned, making something flip on my stomach after listening to his seductive voice. I closed my eyes and bit my lips when I felt his lips touching my exposed shoulders. I buried my face even more in his chest when he kept on doing it. I don't know when I slept on his lap in his thigh embrace. The next day when I woke up I found him sleeping like a baby on my bare chest with his hands wrapped around my waist. His lips were a little parted and his long eyelashes were resting on his cheeks. He looked adorable while sleeping. But suddenly a lump formed in my throat. I gulped hard remembering what this adorable man did to me yesterday. Not my sarcasm. I bit my little swollen lower lip. 

How am I going to face him from now onwards without blushing like an idiot? 

Why does he have to do all those things to me and make my life difficult? 

Cold air touched my exposed skin, making me shiver. My breast still tingled as if his mouth was still over them and he was still doing all the bad deeds to it. My eyes again fell on his red lips, the same lips which torture me so much last night. Blood rushed to my face and I immediately looked away from his face. I don't know how I'm going to face him from now on. My eyes fell on the glass door of the balcony. The sun had just begun to spread its rays in the dark sky. It was still early morning but I felt a little panic remembering I'm not in the mansion but in his house. What if someone finds out that I'm not in my room? What if grandma comes to know about me not being at the mansion the whole night? 

I can't even imagine how angry she will be towards me. I don't want to make her upset and disappointed in front of my parents. They still don't know the real reason behind our hasty marriage and I don't want them to know it like this. I can't let her know that I'm not in my room. I need to get back to the mansion before she or anyone else wakes up. If anyone finds me missing then It will not only put me in trouble but Grace and Isabella too. Once we get we will be in more trouble because he still has the recording. Recording! I need to delete it before going. Biting my lower lip I moved him away from me with very caution. I don't want him to wake up before I escape. I don't dare to face him after what happened yesterday between us. He strides in his sleep making my whole body go numb. Please please don't wake up. I kept on praying in my mind. I removed his hand from my waist like a sloth. I make sure that my movement won't wake him up. 

To my dismay, he again strides a little in his sleep making my heart almost jump out of my chest. I bite my already swollen lower lip even harder, almost drawing blood out of it. I immediately closed my eyes not wanting him to catch me red-handed. I waited for a good two minutes before opening my eyes. I took a deep breath when I found him sleeping in another way. I again removed his hand and got out of bed. My legs were still lettered shaking in fear. What if he wakes up and catches me? I moved my head negatively as if it would make that fear go away. I was only wearing my underwear. My body shivered again feeling the cold air on my skin. I wrapped my hands over my body and walked all over his room tiptoeing to collect my scattered clothes. I bet I looked like some creep walking like that. I found my bra and I immediately started putting it on 

My breast started to feel even more sensitive when I wore my bra. I bit my lips trying not to make any sound at the discomfort I felt. Soon I slipped on my dress too. I searched for my cell phone and I found it on the nightstand beside his cell phone. I immediately took it and thank God it didn't have any lock. I started searching for a recording. Finding it I deleted it even before thinking twice. I kept the phone back on the nightstand properly without making any noise. I looked at him for the last time. He was sleeping on his stomach like a baby with one hand above his head. His masculine back arched, making me stare at him more than was needed. I slapped my face lightly making it to bring my mind on the right track. 

"I need to get out of the house before he wakes up" I whispered while looking away from his sleeping back. I walked to the door again tiptoeing. Standing in front of the door I twisted the knob trying not to make any sound but it made a clicking sound to my dismay. 

"Where the hell are you going?'' I heard his sleepy voice as soon as I opened the door. I looked back with a horrified expression on my face. He was looking at me still laying on his stomach with furrowed brows. 

Fuck.

I was caught red-handed but my inner voice screamed only one thing.

Run.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 99
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 137

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.