(Sangvi's outfit👆 ignore the position)

I did light makeup and put down my hair on shoulder and wear a simple watch when I check myself last time then I noticed that I applied glossy lipstick I like that when my lips shine but then, I consider someone suggestion to apply mate lipstick so first I pick a tissue and clean my lip then I took a beautiful shade lipstick and apply it and after that I smiled like a fool.

When I walked down through stairs I saw a empty living room then I went to kitchen it was also empty I frowned cause I didn't saw Martha also and where is angry young man with so much rudeness,arrogance and top of that egostic behavior when I didn't saw anyone I thought to check on study cause it's 3:00 and when I woke up it was only 1:00.

I went near the study and heard a deep and heavy voice
"Yeah....I think we should talk about that with grandpa.....of course we can nothing do with that company Richard....if we invest in that what do you think we take back the Smith's cop back in the market......."

"exactly and if we do something for that then who will handle that you've your own company I have mine dad,uncle alex(Richard's father)and uncle Mark(David's father) have there own then why did they took that responsibility.......and if I talked about David then I don't think that he takeover that even he's happy in his life with Obrelo......agree bro okay then we talk about this matter later".

Hmm Smith's cop is sorry was the very famous company and just cause of this company dad came to New York but I can't jump on any conclusion without knowing everything.

"What are you doing here??"......I heard a stern voice and I follow that voice and saw a very handsome owner.

"Umm I-I am he-ar to che-ck you areyouangryonme"........I manage to stammered but last sentence I said in one go.

"Sangvi I know that you learned so many languages and I also learned few languages but I don't know this language of your so if you wanna talk to me then please use simple words"........He stated and walk beside me with follow by me.

"Do you want to eat something??".......He asked like if I say no then he will feed me against my will hey he can do anything remember what he said in morning.

"Ye-yes but where is Mrs.clinton"?......I asked and sat on the bar stool.

"She is on holiday today"...........He said with taking out some veggies from refrigerator and I start staring him but he didn't even spare a glance why it's affecting me so much even it's good for you Sangvi but no I think I shouldn't talk to him cause he's not looking in good mood and I think the reasons is my stupid action which pulled in morning.

"Nivan I am sorry for what I did in the morning but I was hell scared and when I remembered that I was drunk I thought that I did something wrong sorry".......I said with puppy eyes I don't know why but I feel a connection with this idiot and I can't stay without talking to him even when he was in Italy we used to talk daily.