Unconsciously my hands went in his silky, smooth and thick hair. I roam my hand and take full advantage of this enjoyment even in the battle of handsome husband and me he wins.

After this beautiful kiss we broke when I felt uncomfortable and started to lose my breath. We touched our forehead and tried to catch our breaths.

"You're so stubborn Nivan you never let me rot in peace right?"........I pouted angrily when we both came in our normal position but he didn't leave my waist and held me close to him.

"Don't do that otherwise I'll not be responsible for whatever comes next"........He warned me and kissed on my pout.

I huffed and looked at his surprisingly bloody brilliant pervert who never missed a chance for anything.

"Yes, I am a pervert but just for you my little love now go and get ready".........He chuckled and left me with that he walked towards the door and went out.

Was I too loud?

Holly shit I am too late. I saw the watch and it indicates to me that I am in big trouble. I rushed into the closet and wore the dress which everyone finalized for me yesterday. It was comfortable and I am looking at this even more than fine.

After that I follow a few make-up. I do not know a way to follow right make-up however I nonetheless have such a lot of merchandise which I by no means used due to the fact I do not know a way to use them so I continually follow now no longer that a good deal product however as a good deal as I recognise.

I gave mild curls to my hair and let them fall on my shoulder. I was done . I wore heels and grabbed my bag and finally a satisfactory smile crept on my lips when I saw myself in the mirror at last.

 I wore heels and grabbed my bag and finally a satisfactory smile crept on my lips when I saw myself in the mirror at last

I came down and saw David and Nivan were discussing something as they were sitting next to each other on a bar stool. As they heard my heels knocking, they turned their heads and looked at me with amazed expressions.

I ignored their looks and went to sit beside my handsome hunk who is looking more sexy with messy hairstyles which are done by me and in black sweatpants and t-shirt.

On his left David was also looking dashing in a blue suit with well gelled hair. I saw Mrs.Clinton placing three plates on the slab but both men were still looking at me.

I cleared my throat to grab their attention, Mrs.clinton chuckled when they both came back in reality but I ignored them and started my breakfast.

"Honestly speaking you're looking like my ex Russian girlfriend who was so hot"........He winked and started to have his breakfast.

Nivan passed a deadly glare to him but he was too engrossed in his pancake.

I chuckled and lit up the fire more
"Thanks".....I said in an innocently seductive way.

Nivan sighed and turned to pick a piece of pancake and said without any expression
"David you don't need to come tomorrow to pick her up. I will tell Kelly he will drop her off or sometimes I will also give her company."