Ch. 21: Revenge pt. 2

We were now in motion.

I heard just two sets of footsteps follow me.

I wonder who stayed behind?

Unfortunately, Cleary was not the one as her heels clacked behind me. That means that Mia stayed. Why?

The ding of the elevator signaled its doors opening. When the elevator doors closed behind us, somebody's hand came down hard on the top of my head, jostling me from my stupor.

"What have you got planned for her?" Cleary asked malevolently.

"You'll see when we get there, Mistress Cleary." Ugh, one is enough. I cannot even imagine having to address Cleary that way.

"Eh, doesn't really matter what you do to her, I'm just here to enjoy the show." Not again. Cleary needs a better hobby. "Watching our little pet here," Cleary roughly tousled my hair through the hood, "has been such fine entertainment."

The elevator announced its arrival. Cleary and Kristia made small talk until we reached our destination.

I was wheeled into a room since I heard a sliding door open.

"Oh, how thoughtful of you, Kristia!" Cleary exclaimed in delight.

"Anything for you, Mistress Cleary. I know how bad you've felt these past two days and I wanted to make it better," Kristia replied smugly.

I felt Kristia park the wheelchair and began undoing my restraints. Even though I was feeling exhausted, I had recovered a little bit of energy and had managed to calm down significantly. Do not get me wrong, I was still anxious about whatever it was that was going to happen next, but at least I was already mentally preparing myself.

When Kristia had said before that I was going to please her, I panicked because I did not want to be sexually involved with her and much less do it to her. I never thought it would devolve into a full-on panic attack. Just the thought of me having to pleasure her sent me running. It is one thing to take it, as I saw that I can dissociate from the moment and numb myself to the assault but having to actively participate in the event is a whole other beast.

I figured that whatever was going to go down next could not be that bad since I could not show up with new marks on my body, as per Mistress's commands. I mean, if Kristia wants to have fun with me that does not involve corporal punishment, how many options does she have? After my panic attack, I highly doubt she is going to want to put me through that again. Why else would she bring me to another room?

I was trying to come up with a list of ways Kristia could make me suffer without leaving any visible evidence. She could humiliate me in front of others, but that has been done before. She could still make me pleasure her or others, but just with my hands. I hope not. I might just barf for real this time and I would not care. Wait, I retract my statement, she could be twisted enough to make me eat up my vomit off the people, her, or the floor. I seriously would not put anything past these women.

Speaking of eating, what if she makes me eat something nasty that later gets me sick? That could easily be disguised as simple food poisoning or just me simply being sick.

She could also join Cleary in shocking the hell out of me. With all the bruises still present on my body, they can easily hide any physical evidence, plus Cleary said that what she uses to shock me does not leave a mark, so I am fucked in that area. I hope it's not that. Why would we have come to another room if it were that?

I was still wrapping my head around Kristia's second round of torture when she ordered me to stand.

I complied with her demand and shakily stood up from the wheelchair. I did not dare try to take off the hood and gag, fearing a shock from Cleary.