Ch. 11: The Bedroom pt. 2

A wave of reality hit me. It was getting more real by the second.

Inside Dr. Garnett's room, she had just come out of the shower, wearing a bathrobe, her hair still damp.

"You've done a fine job; you're dismissed for the rest of the day." Dr. Garnett told both Dahlia and Mia.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle her all by yourself, Mistress? She did injure you." Mia responded.

"Thank you for the concern, but it's just a flesh wound. Besides, I want the conquest all to myself, no matter how adventurous she decides to get." Dr. Garnett smirked locking her eyes with mine. I gulped.

With that said, Dahlia gave the leash to Dr. Garnett, and both Dahlia and Mia exited the room. The echoing of the doors shutting reverberated in my chest.

Fuck! Now it's just me and her and I'm tied up.

Dr. Garnett stared me up and down. I couldn't hide my self-consciousness from her.

"Why are you embarrassed, little one? With such a magnificent body you should be proud to show it off." Dr. Garnett approached me and trailed her index finger from my cheek down to my collarbone. Goosebumps erupted all over my body.

Dr. Garnett pulled on the leash to get me to come closer to her, but I stood my ground, so she drew her face closer to mine. Her face was less than an inch from mine. I could see my small self in those predatory eyes of hers.

My heart was about to jump out of my chest.

Her eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and back again. My breath caught in my throat. My eyes did the same thing, but when she closed the gap to press her lips against mine, I turned my head away.

"Still playing hard to get, I see. Don't worry, before the night is through, you'll be screaming my name begging for more." She whispered seductively into my ear. Her hot breath made all my hairs stand on end.

Her mouth found my earlobe. She tucked it between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Sparks shot through my body.

"Ngh, don't do this, please," I whispered back at her, holding back a moan.

I don't want to do this with her.

The hand that wasn't holding on to the leash was gripping my neck, applying just enough pressure to not hurt but show who was in control as she continued to nibble on my ear.

Her lips moved down to lightly pepper kisses just above my collarbone.

Oh.

Even though I was reluctant about this entire situation, I can't deny how wanted it made me feel. My skin burned every time she would connect her luscious lips. My heart kept accelerating with each kiss. Her hands were running up and down my sides, taking in all my curves.

It was getting impossible to suppress my moans. My body shivered.

The waves of pleasure that every kiss sent cascaded down my body and ended at my throbbing core. She had me in an unwanted trance and I couldn't escape it.

Her hands moved from my sides to my breasts, and that's when the realization hit me. I let the weight of my body fall to the floor, ending all contact with her. I quickly shot to my feet and took a couple of steps forward, away from her.

"Stop! I'm not doing this with you!" I turned around to face her.

Her lustful eyes sparkled with desire. "You don't have a choice anymore, little one."

I turned again to run away from her, but she lunged at me and tackled me onto the bed. I was bent over the bed. Her knee went between my legs as her hands pushed down on my back pressing me down into the bed. The cuffs dug further into my wrists as I tried to wiggle my hands out of them.