Ch. 5: Exam

Gyn- What?! What the fuck? No. No. No. No. No!

"Get away from me! Do not touch me!" I shouted, trying to break free from the restraints. Pointless. It was all pointless.

"First time?" Dr. Garnett laughed. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to be gentle."

"Stop! Get away, you bitch!"

"Struggle all you want, precious, you can't stop me."

"Stop! Please don't!" I pleaded for any signs of mercy.

Dr. Garnett reached down to open another drawer and pulled out a roll of duct tape.

"No, don't!" My begs were ignored as she taped my mouth. My eyes welled up with tears.

As Dr. Garnett put the roll of duct tape away, she went back up to me with the knife in hand, ready to strike. She put the tip of the knife just under the center gore of the bra and as I writhed and whimpered under the restraints, she pulled up on the knife and cut off my bra. Her eyes grew wicked.

"My, my, you really are a dessert."

I avoided looking at her. I could feel the blood rushing to the tips of my ears. I didn't want her to see me on the verge of tears.

Dr. Garnett then trailed the tip of the knife slowly down my abdomen until it was underneath the waist band of my panties. With one swift motion, she ripped off my panties, leaving me fully exposed for all of them to see.

"What a delightful surprise! Looks like I won't be needing any lubricant at all." She snickered.

I forcefully shut my eyes as the tears started to fall. What did I do to be in this position? What did I do to deserve this?

I didn't want her to see me like this. I cursed my body's behavior and felt dirty for reacting in such a manner. I thought I could control myself better! I didn't want to give her any satisfaction, especially not like this.

I've never been to a gynecologist because I had never been sexually active with anyone before. Even though I had dated men before, whenever they would want to take the relationship any further, I would terminate it. I didn't feel ready then, nor do I feel it now. To have this woman do this to me is beyond inconceivable. I've never wanted to show my body off to anyone before, much less these four, much less this way.

A gynecologist was something of a taboo for me. I didn't want to expose myself that way, at least not yet. My friends always told me that I should be going to one anyway for preventative medicine, but if I was never sexually active, what did I have to prevent? That's what it's there for, right? Right?

Her hands went over to my breasts. She proceeded to touch and press down on them in a circular pattern. I could feel my nipples getting erect, and she noticed that too.

Could this get any worse?

After methodically palpating my breasts, she pinched my right nipple. I squealed. She giggled as she touched my other nipple and played with both. She then fondled both breasts. A chill ran down my body and I involuntarily shook in place. A quiet moan escaped. Her grin grew wider. I still didn't want to look at her. I bit the inside of my cheek to suppress any other noise that I might make. She didn't comment, but I could feel her gaze trying to connect with mine.

"Look at me, Keira," she ordered.

I refused to look into those captivating blue eyes. Suddenly, she squeezed my right breast with such force that elicited a muffled scream. Her nails dug into my skin until I couldn't take the pain anymore and scowled at her. A single tear squeezed out of my left eye. She let go of my breast.